[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

I’m smart

thing is I can’t make reads without people making content

Yeah but ask questions at least, like ask people who they suspect or somehow be proactive
Then when they respond, you have something to read them off

And it gives you something to think about, at least

If you don’t want to ask questions or don’t know what to ask, you can also pressure vote, come up with a reaction test, whatever

Ironically I’ve probably done none of those things in this game so far so maybe I should just shut up

Yeah, I think we’ll have a little more to do with mechanics tomorrow when the Article writing comes along.

I for one hate talking when I don’t have anything to say in these forum games because it feels like being interrogated.

2 Likes

So three people just showed up and did basically nothing… interesting.

I’m gonna Vote: Gorta since their attitude seems a bit abrasive to be coming from a town perspective.

Leafia and Windward are lean town at the moment.

And I’m still not used to this software, not sure how quoting works here

Highlight the text you want to quote, and the quote button will pop up

@Host_Account_3

Don’t forget to tag host

Yeah, fair, but I don’t want us to waste the entire day
I think it’s going to be fairly uneventful regardless, since new years is coming up and people will want to write their articles with whatever free time they have

Two people still haven’t checked in…

@Dum @Wazza where you at?

I like how nobody gave feedback on what I said about Leafia’s vote on me

Maybe I’ll just talk till I hit 100 posts and then postcap myself for the rest of the day until EoD

I’ve gone out for the day now, anyway, so my activity will die down at least until evening, but I might as well try to make my posts worth something

• idk what’s up with Leafia’s vote on me. If it’s a pressure vote then it’s fine, but it was a bit sudden and out of place imo.

• Gorta coming in and complaining about activity but doing nothing himself is… idk, I actually think it’s very slightly town AI but I’m not at all confident in that because he could very well be a sour wolf with nobody to interact with. I’ll come back to his slot later when something has happened that he chooses to comment on.

• Uni popping in, saying hi, and leaving, isn’t indicative of anything as far as I’m concerned. I saw him do that like five times in a game where he was town and I’ve never seen his scum game.

• EggYolk popping in and also doing nothing is maybe slightly concerning? At least they gave a bit of an explanation as to why they don’t like talking in a quiet thread, and it seems like they’re one of the more mech-reliant players so I’m giving them a bit of leeway. I’d like to see what they have to say on D2.

• leetic has more or less been the only player actively pushing for productive talk, despite not posting much, so either they’re town or they’re a powerwolf. I wouldn’t touch this slot today because literally everyone in the player list is more suspicious.

• Kiiruma I gave thoughts on already, keeping an eye on him but I don’t really have a read so far. He is capable of vibing comfortably in the thread regardless of alignment so I’ll have to read him off something else.

• clonedcheese I would like to say had some questionable logic on VooDooSh, but I think in every game I have trouble understanding where his reads come from. What I think is just that the misunderstanding between those two was totally fine, probably could throw a “not w/w” casual read at them, but cloned continuing to be suspicious of Voodoo even after that is a little questionable. I want to see where his vote lands at EoD.

• VooDooSh didn’t say too much but I’m not really too concerned with his slot yet. He said he’d be low on activity for the first day or so, so that’s OK.

• Eli I kind of forgot was in this game. I remember he made a post and I don’t remember what it said but it wasn’t related to anything important. He’s gonna sit in the null range until he does something.

If there’s anyone else I didn’t comment on, I’m sorry, you didn’t post anything memorable.

I was trying to get the blasted playstation network to take my credit card for wallet points and ended up getting digital gift cards on amazon, so that’s why I didn’t react to your thing about Leafia’s vote on you that and it’s 4 AM. If it isn’t ending today then I’m going to try and sleep because I have to be up earlier tomorrow

2 Likes

I don’t talk much if it’s not important, so if I don’t have content to work with I find it hard to interact. I’m getting better about making more small talk, but I’m mostly silent unless I have stuff to say. that being said I’ll look at the thread tomorrow and hopefully I can make more content.

I was also slightly upset when I came into thread expecting content and saw theory crafting, a wiki exert on mafia terms, and general fluff with 230 posts in thread already.

1 Like

Sorry, I completely forgot about this games existence if I’m honest with you lmao

2 Likes

bro wtf I thought we were friends? Nah now that’s just foul

1 Like