[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

if shark is maf we got this ez

if he isn’t then :skull:

1 Like

Dum already talked about the random number gen which should answer your question

anyway i think town should NOT bus drive Dum with someone else

protective actions may be a good idea since mafia can’t block both a protection on Dum and also Dum’s vig shot

but I guess theres only one way to truly find out what shark is

its pretty easy. we make it all depend on RNG and keep mafia guessing, since we dont know ourselves. all town flip a coin. if its heads, protect me, if its tails, write a article night killing whoever survived from shark/wind assuming we killed town

1 Like

no we don’t if you still vote me out after today anyway lol

sounds good to me

if we DONT kill town, then replace night killing with a cop check

2 Likes

i’m not gonna write an article to shoot myself but ya know
ill make it work lol

mafia can always frame lol

lets all write articles cop checking wind, they can’t stop us all

they can block invests

but then they eat lead

2 Likes

I think its better if we talk less about what were going to do during the night so mafia have less info. Just go with ur gut and write something good everyone

1 Like

this is the best plan. if shark flips maf, use killing/investigative actions on whoever you sus

if he flips town, use killing actions on wind and protectives on me

alright I think im ready to hammer

if ANY town member trees their article tonight (unless they’re dead certain they were activated last night, in which case i wouldve hoped they said something in the thread) i will scream at them post–game

IF YOU ARE TOWN FOLLOW THIS PLAN TO THE LETTER. INCLUDING THE COIN FLIP PART

1 Like

FAILURE TO DO SO WILL BE CONSIDERING A 100% SCUMTELL. DO NOT DO IT

1 Like

Ight we ready to hammer

1 Like

OR DONT U DONT REALLY HAVE TO LEAVING THINGS TO A COIN FLIP IS KINDA DUMB BUT U COULD ALSO JUST DO SOME REALLY COOL SCHMAUNUVERS POINT IS WRITE AN ARTICLE AND MAKE IT POWERFUL AND MAKE IT GOOD OK BYEBYE