[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

Outside chat

Alright so u were together got it, thats what I was mainly wondering then

I believe scum was responsible, as Kiiruma claims they couldnā€™t have been activated, my action was very unlikely to have done this, and no one else claimed responsibility in thread

1 Like

Oh yeah thats another thing

Especially since we had no kill last night, I want everyone to state what their action was yesterday and tomorrow so we can figure out who was no-killed

2 Likes

yesterday and tommorow

you know what I mean

Yesterday and today*

1 Like

I SHOT UNIVERSAL, UNLESS TOWN CLAIMS THAT PROTECT

/vote universal

1 Like

What else u do?

i protected dum but in a way that i donā€™t know if it wouldā€™ve counted as a protective
highly doubt i was activated unless wolves ran out of people to activate though

1 Like

Why arenā€™t you sure?

if you want me to elaborate
i wouldve blocked all actions targeting Dum, including kills but also everything else

i wrote an article about the ToL mercenary

1 Like

thats smart.

im also vote locked on universal and nothing anyone says will change my mind, theres NO TOWNY REASON for universal to be alive

anyway
iā€™m down for voting Universal today but i donā€™t want to quickhammer so iā€™m just waiting

yeah
nobody shouldve protected universal or blocked you, and i assume your gun didnā€™t have to be activated

i did not write a article, because theres literally no reason for mafia to ever activate me again

it does not need activation.

1 Like

but yeah my point is
i didnā€™t assume iā€™d get activated, but thought if wolves run out of people to activate and pick me anyway, thinking iā€™ll do something stupid, iā€™ll skirt around any protective blocks by using a manipulative action instead
so idk who actually protected dum, maybe protectives werent blocked in the first place but it was worth a try
however it happened, at least dum didnā€™t die

1 Like

i wrote an article like 3 hours ago bc I almost forgot

1 Like