[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

Some Crewmate can try checking if Dum was activated for a potential confirmation chain.

TBH, trying to use articles to see who all were activated is a good idea. Since 50% of them will be Imposters.

If you guys are going to sit around doing nothing but also act like I havenā€™t explained any of my reads, you might as well just vote me out becausei effectively contribute nothing if nobodyā€™s there to read it

and a bad idea to out your doing these ideas cause isnt there a guy who just doesnt allow you to do them or something like that

Iā€™ll reread through yesterday again to understand, but IMO cloned has been reading decently to me.

i read them >:C

1 Like

Use articles in what way? We already had an entire discussion on this and it seems Dumā€™s article did something unintended that was only outed by Eli wondering who did it

1 Like

Yeah but Leetic, Clonedcheese and EggYolk have now all come into the thread, misconstrued my words, and not very subtly shaded me

If youā€™ve never wolfed against me before you should know I never get misyeeted in the endgame

So find someone else to push

I donā€™t care if it sounds like Iā€™m on an ego trip

Maybe a meta-article about a survey checking which kind of articles ā€œdid wellā€? Though itā€™s up to mod interpretation, using investigation articles to try and detect whoā€™s articles were activated would be very good. Imposters might try to write counter articles for this, so crewmates should probably still be mixing and matching their articles, but itā€™s just an idea to throw around.

How and why
All heā€™s done is push Kiiruma and me
And I know Iā€™m town, and fmpov Kiiruma is also town
That is definitely not a good look

we should probably not discuss articles
lol!Mafia Diet

1 Like

Ah, you meant using article night actions to check activation

Problem is if investigative actions get blocked, which I have a feeling they may, this does nothing

^ this is saying the same as Eli did

/vote EggYolk @Host_Account_3

Iā€™m gonna be obnoxious and not put an explanation here because you can already find it in my ISO :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Someoneā€™s gonna complain my iso is too long to read through

And tbh I donā€™t really care

At least I wrote stuff. If you want to scumread me off it, fine, but itā€™s content that you can at least look at and draw a conclusion from because thereā€™s something there. Some of you guys have no volume AND no content, so thereā€™s nothing at all going in your favor. If you donā€™t want to get misyeeted, do something about it.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting really annoyed at the activity levels in here

Because Iā€™m 99% sure if it doesnā€™t improve, the game is going to end with no wolves ever voted out and all the lowposters misyeeted

yeah
flashbacks to risky light game
got any analyzation suggestions

Lowposteing townies I mean
LHF (low hanging fruit)