[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

You do realize that not everyone is going to perfectly understand what you mean right? You’re already wrong on at least half the people you scumread this way so it’s not working. It’s not about who is pressuring or scumreading you, it’s about their agenda for doing so.

This. They’ve been pushing for my slot or motioning towards it from D1-D2. This is while there was another slot just as inactive as mine and shading others for not having the same type of mindset towards it. I understand wanting to gain more information, but they have been hyper-focusing on one factor and when you actively force town to think into one route you end up derailing discussions. Which is why to me it isn’t that they were advising it, they were trying to go for it but never managed to arm the movement for it and ended up throwing their vote away

1 Like

Thoughts on Universal?

Good point about Kiiruma being picked actually, idk why I never thought about it since I’m pretty sure he was way more likely to have written something than most of the town was

Then again, because of the nonconsecutive activations it’s possible scum activated the maximum number of townies and wanted to save some of the slankers for tonight

How is that a ???

All im saying is i tought i wrote a flavored vigi shot.

Then someone claims wiped using the very specific word “[REDACTED]” wich just so happens to be what is used on my article

Thats when i made the conection

Then when you accused me of jani killing, i realized it didint make sense, due to the way its written, and now im realizing it makes even LESS sense considering i (if i was a wolf) would know non factional killing would be pointless on N1

Yeah it was literally a self-pres from Eli who was at 2 votes while everyone else was at 1

Which still indicates that scum didn’t think they were in any danger, and very likely indicates that Eli isn’t scum

What was the other slot? You can say Dum, but they meaningfully showed up D2, and there’s no reason to pressure a 0-poster (beyond pinging them in-thread, which I did) while you showed up, had less posts than anyone else who showed up, despite admitting you read the thread which many others who were less active didn’t do. Unlike others, it was obvious you had no excuse for slanking, which is why I voted you.

VooDooSH

These all motion towards your slot, but also motion towards others as well. The first post (in this quote) I don’t even think motions towards anything in particular

The issue I have with this is that when paired with the other posts, it becomes pretty clear which slot they were fixated on

I actually disagree with this
reason being mafia have to choose different numbers of town to activate each night until they’ve gone a full cycle and chosen all possible numbers, as I understood

Choosing more players at the start means they have a wider pool of slankers to choose from

They had three times as many posts as you and I still talked about them, granted there wasn’t much to talk about since we weren’t on at the same time but I talked about them when I was looking through everyone’s ISOs

I didn’t know this, but I still think its more likely to choose a 2 here because while they do have a wider pool of slankers to choose, they will also have a better idea of what people’s night actions were the day after, because even if they change every night knowing that can lead to a better idea of what people are doing with their articles which will lead to being able to activate people who are doing less or nothing

They made 9 posts. 2 had less than two words. 6 were about game mechanics and a misconception they had. Another was about inactivity and sleep. One was a sentence saying they liked someone. Another was just “randomize it.”

Hey, I never claimed to be good at forum mafia

And I won’t know if my method works until people flip

Any volunteers?

Just did a quick read on their messages, overall not much to me personally to go off of but the small parts is that I do agree with their point of going against inactives wouldn’t give much information and does seem suspicious towards you due to the fact that wasting days pushing them is pointless and would rather get out actives to gain information and to not waste days, overall for now their activity is weird and kinda flips me a little on the read but I still feel like their points make sense for a town perspective, but the thing I don’t like about them is the fact they are going off someone who is gone and didn’t have much to say for some reason for most of the time?

omg sharks hedging fdokkdfodsfppodfokfdok no way!! (istg if someone says that you are gonna be shot and i ask to be activated in that case so they can die)

According to you, this was enough for them to be taken off the hotseat and for you to fixate yourself with me and do all the actions you did from D1 to D2. And yes I did see some reads on them but that was when you did reads on everyone.

I volunteer @clonedcheese, because unless they severely missunderstood what i was doing, i dont see these posts coming from town (yes this is a OMGUS vote, but idgaf)

/vote @clonedcheese @Host_Account_3

I don’t really see what the confusion is about but maybe I’m misreading something

1 Like

sharks hedgeing and is self concious about it, smh smh, such an obvious scum

also when EoD?