[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

even if he flips over easy

ecks dee sorry I just thought of this

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m not sure what to make of their vote on Egg saying itā€™s purely for an info flip after we had a whole discussion earlier in the thread about info flips

I mean I understand how someone could vote their own townread because once upon a time I was stupid and did exactly that because I couldnā€™t get someone else out of their confbias but yeah, didnā€™t end well.

Iā€™m still fine with Egg going down. Iā€™ve seen town fall to pressure at EoD before, but they usually tend to be more openly frustrated as compared to the quiet way that Egg dipped from the thread.

2 Likes

This might be a dumb question, but when I asked who people would be suspicious of if Egg flipped town, why did nobody pick me?

Legit Iā€™m asking because Iā€™ve probably spent a good portion of the day burying Egg further and further down in my reads, but while my other scumreads have gotten some feedback and commentary, this one really didnā€™t and everyone just kind of agreed whenever I told them to ISO Egg for themselves you could say Iā€™ve been egging them on

Was my push not that noticeable, did it not read as agenda, or do you think Iā€™m bussing him?

I mean

If Egg flips town and I just keep saying I think theyā€™re scum, doesnā€™t that have some kind of implication for me as well?

Town can be wrong about reads, that alone doesnā€™t tell us much

yeah, i agree egg is a good kill, but i still think it will go green

I had a catch-up post earlier
Is eod so Iā€™ll just post what I have

weak

itā€™s mostly because its a huuuge risk as mafia to claim activated
also i doubt a non-ignorant mafia would use a janitor kill on a townie when revolutionary is still alive, so

eh
idk

If you think Egg is town, then there has to be a better option from your perspective. Iā€™ve already explained my thoughts on voting for ā€œinformationā€

Well yeah, if Egg flips town then most of us were wrong except for Dum whoā€™s backtracking or something and idk what that says about them

But Iā€™ve been vocal the entire game, and Iā€™ve been probably the most vocal about the Egg wagon

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m wondering why nobodyā€™s pointing fingers at me

Dum said theyā€™d vote YoubutWorse instead if they had the option to

This

then we dissagree. I personally will vote people for information, i do have a non info vote as in youbutworse, but i dont think its better or worse than this right now.

Because even if i think im right, im not certain enough to just say I AM right and actively attempt to make everyone see my way

awesome can u explain further

[quote=ā€œEliThePsycho, post:1269, topic:726ā€]

what does this add at all

fair enough but I dont think its a risk to claim activated as maf

Eli what do you think of the current wagons?

Itā€™s a weak argument IMO
Lack of self-awareness is easily fakeable IMO

Itā€™s probably not
Tbf he claimed not activated at first, though, until Eli was trying to figure out why his card got wiped

Brb

3 Likes

what about the rest of that post where I wrote like 2 paragraphs instead of the first sentence opening it

Also I may just vote egg and leave bc I have not eaten yet today and I am really fucking starving

1 Like

Both of the wAgons are acceptable

Do you have a preference?