[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

wait yeah what the f*ck

1 Like

SCP-106ā€™s pocket dimension lol

alright well I was gonna ISO kiiruma but if hes off in the shadow realm with leetic then iā€™ll do it later

Anyways, i ISOā€™ed some people during the night, and theres a few things i wanna say

first of all

told you about egg

1 Like

second of all

i was wrong about @YoubutWorse . After reading their iso, im pretty sure they are just lock town

1 Like

second of all

told you about cloned :sweat_smile:

1 Like

and finally, sharklifter feels like newbie town to me. not 100% sure, but im town leaning them

I honestly didnt expect cloned to die, seems like a weird kill tbh.

Then again, who else would they choose really?

me, wind, kiiruma?

all of those feel like superior kills

hell, Eli is basicalyl mech confirmed

I donā€™t know if you or eli wouldā€™ve been a better kill tbh, and with kiiruma that do kinda seem like a scum ability so its possible theyā€™re in the shadow realm now

Anyways, for my explanation on why youbutworse is town:

The following posts are worth reading: #1073, the post they made after #1052 on their ISO (Number was blurred on my printed copy) #1033 and #991

#1073 is my favorite one, it NEVER comes from scum imo. First line already has a derpy line that scum wouldnt post, as in ā€œi didint know one of the main mechanics of scum play in this gameā€ + the rest of the post is just very townie and trying to solve.

1 Like

to play devilā€™s advocate, its not hard to fake a derp clear

but yeah im locktown nice social deduction skills

if it was just that, yeah, but the rest of the posts are just extremely pro town to me

one sec, im just trying to find where i put my papers on sharks iso

oh yeah I was gonna ask about that

you made printed copies of peopleā€™s isos???

yes. i also burned through 2 text markers before i realized using a pen and notebook was smarter

1 Like

bruh

#12 #16 #25 #28 make me think shark is super new to FM

#18 and #17 feel like a newbie town derp.

#63 is another newbie derp (town)

that makes me say shark is town lean

1 Like

From what I know this is one of sharks first games so ur not wrong about that

1 Like