[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

:joy_cat:
I’m still reading thread, don’t talk to me and expect an instant response yet. If you quoted or pinged me (cough cough Frog), I have read your post. I have read nothing else since last night. One moment.

1 Like

You know what frog

We voting in prof/pigeon, whichever one gets more support

deal?

Uh huh
Well, I guess that makes it less soul destroying.

1 Like

Good to hear and may I ask just who are you?

Anyway, gonna look at Cloned’s ISO

Looks very productive but maybe he could pull this off as wolf? I’m going for a townread but judging by the VC I feel so pressured to vote him. Not going to though, he seems towny

Tbh this is normal pigeon

1 Like

I don’t remember if pigeon had any town games, I’d probably check those out if he does, but he’s like this on discord too. So I conclude that pigeon is like this as both alignments

1 Like

I wouldn’t expect activity to be AI for pigeon either, mostly because the reason he hardly plays games anyways.

I think I would rather just kill you. There are too many discrepancies in your play today for me to ignore, including but not limited to:

1. Actions differing from stated intentions - townreading everyone for random stuff from your “RT” despite claiming to want to check for who picked up on your shade of pigeon. this would make sense as a wolf trying to appease people after receiving backlash (Though I am slightly confused as to why you would feel a need to make a reversal here, but i digress)
  2. Incongruent mindset - the way you make your reads and the reasoning you use does not match your conclusions (i.e. saying wolves will be thinking they have to defend themselves, and then quoting Magnus saying exactly this and ending up with a townread), which is indicative of TMI as the reasoning is less likely to fit when you have to force it to match conclusions
  3. Untraceable reads - your accusation against me noting that I am “pushing two village wagons” followed by a claim that you had a null read on one of these wagons (possible TMI on pigeon?) doesn’t make any sense

This last point is probably less indicative, but there is also your unwillingness to engage with me and blatant misrepresentation of my posts to fit with your worldview of me defending Brad, despite both of the posts you have shown clearly not doing this, provable by the fact I made them before I had even seen your scumread of Brad and so I had nothing to defend him against

I don’t want to victim blame, but by golly if you are a villager you need to get your head on straight.

Also I should look at Magnus ISO

Yeah, I don’t like the word jump
Then he ISOs a generally townread slot without voting
Then he seems to try to push people, perhaps trying to start wagons
My vote stays on Magnus

The largest damning thing for pigeon is this

feels like just giving up

Elf Gold Rush, TvB, and Memes Game but that doesn’t count

1 Like

Not TvB, your Cop13

1 Like

Stop playing to survive, play to win. Find me a wolf if you’re not a wolf bro

Yup, mildly annoyed but yup, concensus voting would be cool since you have pigeon below your null line and the prospect of pigeon in lylo is a big nope for me, but ok, sure, do what you want

ok, they were below your null line, but now they’re not, ok, OK , ok mildly annoyed

Playing to survive, not playing to win

I just want some semblance of concensus and thread control because right now everyone is too spread out and no concensus and AHH!H!!!

Oh hi mysterious person, please, tell me better ideas then. I’m all ears

2 Likes

Frankly with the time pigeon has I wouldn’t be surprised if he was even more underwhelming, considering what I remember of his games in general

I think it is giving up but I’d say it’s more NAI giving up than wolfy giving up. I can honestly see him giving up here as both alignments.

Wolf Pigeon could have easily voted cloned after doing a half-assed Iso, which would make more sense than sticking on Magnus in terms of self-preservation

In other news, consider cloned’s progression of:
“Professor is trying wagon two villagers (himself and pigeon)”
“I don’t have a read on pigeon”
“Let’s kill Professor/Pigeon” despite knowing I was trying to encourage a wagon on pigeon, and he doesn’t take this into consideration… at all?

this isn’t really my scumleans tier lol

this is “yeah do shit” tier

Why are you so focused on getting a consensus smh

1 Like

i like eli

1 Like