[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Spoiler alert: I think Aelin/Prof/Magnus is the wolf team, but I’m more certain of Magnus and Professor being a wolf at this point

Who could’ve guessed. Let me guess…
It’s “gut”?

it’s my intuition, but I’m less certain on you being a wolf and you should know I don’t scumread everyone who pushes me or tries to get me to do stuff

@Host_Account_2

I’m going to try sleeping though

That’s a fancy way to say “gut”

It’s also not my priority to push you right now, I have bigger fish to fry and I haven’t looked into this one as much

Apology accepted and I think it was more due to differences in seeing things than anything else if I’m somehow wrong about you being a wolf. I will admit that it’s possible I am. I’ve seen scummier people than you flip v in previous games after all.

@Gorta You’re wrong about Professor. I’m 98.5% certain of that. Aelin though, I’ll have to look more into D3 and Magnus I’m almost certain is a wolf right now.

The last thing I’ll say for now is that I did address those points. You just ignored me addressing them. I only have two posts left now so I won’t be posting again until at most 2 hours before post cap is lifted.

Okay, tell me why I’m scummy, then. Tell me your case on me, Leafia. Because at this moment in time, the only thing that has changed between you Townreading me and you scumreading me was my case on you, in which I disproved your rebuttals. So… whaddo it be, Leafo?

And, no, I didn’t ignore you addressing them, I responded to them and told you why you were wrong, and I know you didn’t read my responses because you didn’t bother saying the single word that I asked you to say in order to prove you did so :)

Anyway, I’ve got five more posts after this until 6 o’clock so I’ll spread those out.

Obviously, im not going to convince you that you’re scum. But, good news, you’ve done pretty well at convincing me that you are! :slight_smile:

Give me Magnus and Leafia/Eli/Gorta wagons, preferably in the first two because there’s a small chance i just really want to murderize gorta for his ego lol

You pointed out the claim and then you posted:

I think this is indicative of TMI. Because if you don’t know what Pigeon’s alignment is, (and so you don’t know whether he’ll end up being nightkilled or not) why would you be so sure it would resolve? It would only resolve if it was real, not if it was fake. Therefore I think you said this because you knew it was real, and knew Pigeon would die that night.

Nah. Illwei can be a wolf with Brad town, just not Brad wolf with Illwei town.

Yeah… that eureka moment was kind of villagery.

Think less about who was/wasn’t there, and who was there but was happy with what was happening and thus not really trying to impact anything.

Newbie pokemon game, but he was a wolf. So if anything, it’s town AI.

These are squirrel quotes.

I’m now… extremely confident you are town, if that makes you feel better.

copypasta

yrs, I am very analytical person and I do struggle with the social side of social deduction, but I am usually good at reading people. At my homesite I could read people that were considered hard to read reliably based on gut that experienced vets couldn’t. I’ve caught deep wolves, wolves among players I barely knew, and I once had a game in which I caught most of the wolves based on my own instinct (it was canned, but I was suspecting most of the wolves regardless). My greatest struggle has been balancing being informed and being social. I can usually find entire wolf teams with analytics, but if I can’t communicate those reads they are useless. That’s what I am working on

Without bothering to check whether Aelin was actually lying or not, lying about objective facts tends to be NAI.

Gorta, these are two completely different things. The only one I did was the escond.

The fact the claimed PR who wolves had TMI that they were actually the PR died at night, and this somehow incriminates specifically me. Incredible.

Gorta, people aren’t objectively “hard to read”. Just because you struggle to read a player does not make them hard to read for everyone. In fact, Leafia is widely known to be an easy read to most people.

No, it’s something you do when the game has a postcap of 50 and you can’t waste posts on fluff without having actual content in the post too.

Gorta i ended the day calling pigeon and cloned w/w
I was scumreading pigeon most of the day
Please tell me where i cleared pigeon
you are clearly not reading my posts.

1 Like

Honestly this game is probably just a lost cause.

The fact there are so many people not actually reading the game and making shit up allows wolves to do the same and it’s impossible to tell who is just not paying attention and who is doing it out of bad faith

this is also in combination with the sheer number of people not playing the game or not knowing how to play the game.

It still feels a lit like shading to me though. It also feels like Aelin is trying to get me to reach the post count limit too so I can’t defend myself. Why are you so confident on Aelin being a villager? Because I’m not seeing it and I think Aelin/Magnus wagons would be perfect for today honestly.

I disagree completely here. Only Alice and Chloe can accurately read me all the time. There’s a reason I’ve been mislynched so much.

I don’t think we should give up on victory so quickly Professor. What are your current reads? I think it’s a good idea to establish a consensus towncore that almost everyone can agree is town first.

If your play is just to emotionally drain me, you may have succeeded in the short term, but this is only pumping me up. You will fail.

I’m not going to be dissuaded from thinking end of days have some of the most alignment related indicative activities

I can probably agree with this on principle

People who have given me stuff today:
@Professor
@BradLand
@Aelin
@Squirrel2412
@Magnus

I’m voting in the group below, pick 2 likliest players who are on most wolf team combinations

People who haven’t given me stuff today:
@illwei
@Leafia
@Gorta
@ElizaThePsycho
@Trochilidae

I’m looking through your ISOs today, would like your thoughts on players within this second group please

This is a really good post overall
but holy shit at least I held back on gorta, you didn’t have to fucking murder him lmaooooooo

The Magnus piece was separate from the squirrel quotes, hence the “and”…. But I somehow forgot to do the squirrel analysis. The entire thing. Uh… That’s awkward. Anyway, ahem, Squirrel saying that they thought cloned was town and thought the wagons were V/V but didn’t try to make a new wagon (despite pigeon/cloned being prominent wagons for literally the entire day)

me
the flaker

you imply that gutreads are bad
also this is

okay so i will take this opportunity to elaborate as to why i think professor is town

• gutread, first and foremost
  • is the only one actually making sense
  • makes very good points about trochi

in conclusion
/vote trochi @Host_Account_2 sheeping my townreads :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

okay so i just saw this and completely forgot what i was going to put here
wowee

okay nevermind i remembered
it was something along the lines of “this is normal gorta”