[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Is there anyone you would sheep if end of day stuff happens and you’re like just lost?

zzzzZZZZZZZzzzzz

I’d say I trust you and Professor the most, so probably one of you.

yeah that tracks ok can you tell me something or show me something you’ve done or said this game that you think like 100% makes it easy for people to see you are Town?

Also, sorry, I know this is like a weird interrogation because no one else is here

I’m trying to figure out if I’m wrong where I’m wrong, so don’t take this personally please

Hmmm, the most town AI thing I did this game would have to be revealing on Trochi and seeing him as likely town despite Professor scumreading them. I’m not sure I would’ve done that as a wolf as I’m a bit more agreeable than that as a wolf.

It’s fine. I really missed talking so it’s really nice to have someone to talk to.

am… something resembling awake. I’m seeing Leafia and frog in thread and I’m moderately aware that I’ll want to die with ten minutes but here we go breathes in

you got red checked gg

I have my meme from earlier but it’s a lot of energy to go and get it again
Anyway
Why did you ignore this part

this is the most helpless i have ever felt in a game as a villager.

i got distracted and kind of lost motivation to actually write anything about the iso but i’m really confused because there’s a number of objectively wolfy things like the post where he says he has to defend himself because “apparently one vote is AI” or whatever. it seems like blatant cftwr. some of this ends up being too blatant like the vote on leafia, which I think is more likely to come from town as he’d be more concerned with justifying his vote as a wolf, depending on the player.

this is why i should have done this earlier, because i can’t tell of magnus’ lack of concern for how he comes across is because he’s town or because he is a wolf that just doesn’t care, and i should have spoken to him about this to potentially look at previous games so i could get a conclusion

most of their analysis is IIOA or sheeping peoples’ reads, both of which are mostly NAI so there is literally nothing to go by other than tone for the most part.

a couple things don’t really make sense such as how he said he didn’t mind allowing a rand between pigeon and cloned even though he said that cloned should die to resolve pigeon’s alignment (basically stealing my read… he has done this quite a lot, actually)

when he tried to explain this today

They haven’t even sheeped my read correctly here, I didn’t say they were aligned, only that cloned town meant pigeon town, it could still be v/w in the other direction so this explanation doesn’t really make sense

does a wolf really say that a d1 mislynch doesn’t help wolves? I’m thinking not.

there are a number of posts which just feel tonally town and otherwise I have no good explanation such as:

…I think cloned described this better than I am, but the way Magnus defends himself comes across as entitled, the tone being more like “as if I am possibly being scumread for this?” like he knows it’s wrong and thinks it is ridiculous he is being wolfread.

this is both incredibly witty and villagery to come up with.

Magnus seems to prioritise other’s reads over his own, only following his own reads which are compatible with others. Like, he still has individual reads on these players, but it doesn’t make sense to want to kill them more than Trochi who was the lowest on his readlist from earlier. This is probably wolf AI

This is kind of what I mean
He hasn’t actually pushed any of his reads in this so called “vacuum”, only in the contexts that people present to him

What happened to Trochilidae - POE?

Frog, I am sick, I am tired, and I am barely maintaining the strength to be here. I have read up through thread before posting, so don’t waste my time with bullshit. Thanks.

You’re lucky I’ve decided to focus on Magnus today and I’ll be looking at your slot tonight to see if I can figure out why Professor townreads you so much.

not done catching up

at 30 minutes before eod I’m gonna give up on catching up and just skip to the most recent post

also my wim fell through the floor today; apologies for practically disappearing

noted

will do that

magnus' gorta case

commentary:

this case is mostly arguing that gorta is reading thread but not contributing to it

which is probably NAI imo because townies can also read thread and not contribute

not really convinced and it kind of feels like magnus is going after an easy push

trochi doing my work for me

mindmelding 8 hours late lets go

but why those two? policy yeeting off of inactivity doesn’t seem viable given that we had T/T wagons yesterday that we could solve off of

also, unrelated but gorta jumping in at eod1 and arguing for a prof yeet is a good look

[reads through leaf/aelin argument]

felt a little bit performative reading through leaf’s response to aelin’s wall, but I’m also pretty sure that the way leaf types just registers as performative in my brain regardless

this is a bit of a straw man argument or some other logical fallacy idk

not wanting gorta dead isn’t the same thing as thinking gorta’s town

people can want other people yeeted more than gorta without thinking gorta’s towncore

fair enough ig

I’ll have to reread that part again but I see your argument

this isn’t important but

what I meant is that you can’t have found leaf this early on this site since this is literally the second game on this site

but sarcasm/being overly technical aside I’ll concede the point

will probably steal it and use as a copypasta at some point i gotchu

I only thought they might be T/T at eod, since it was worrying how comfortable people were with the wagons

and I also hate CFDs in general :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I hope you get better soon.

Oh, I’m lucky? I’m lucky? That the glorious Leafia has decided to hold off of analyzing my slot until I happen to get nightkilled and she goes “oh no that’s such a shame”? OH, THANK YOU GLORIOUS LEAFEON

1 Like

Well this is awkward
Uh
Thanks

Ye someone pointed out the time being 8 mins before EoD
So like
Uh…
Idk something something you’re off the hook

In conclusion
I think the iso makes me lean him town slightly but I really am not confident enough to do anything about it and I dont want to be spearhead another villager elimination on someone else
If people decide they think trochi is wolfy themselves then I am perfectly happy with staying where I am, but I’m not forcing people to do anything this time around

I’ve learnt from cloned’s flip that if the main scummy things you find in someone’s Iso are the fact that they seem to contradict themselves on blatantly obvious things it probably doesn’t mean much