[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Sarcasm isn’t exactly the same vibe as sassy IMO NAI

I meant my sanity not my life, but sure

That was mainly a call for help after hearing prof say I was contradicting myself lol

Where do you stand on Brad?
I’ve never read him reliably so willing to take second opinions

Can you rephrase this?

#priorities

You’re… a bit late, bud.

Shit, that was good.

You think that me and Aelin are W/W and that Aelin tried to tie me to you? Do you also think I ask my wolfmate in the thread to vote the person they were already scumreading but not voting? Meanwhile, Aelin also says I could W/W with you…
So both of you are saying I am/could be a wolf with the other, but neither of you are directly trying to kill me.
I don’t think my slot is being fairly evaluated by a number of people.

This is a rather villagery thought, but I don’t think it holds any merit. Without confirming nor denying my identity, let’s say I did this last game. The context would be vastly different, my wolfmate would be different, and so would the rest of the playerlist. I think to say I would take the exact same approach again in a different context is… more based on paranoia rather than rational thinking.

I’m like 85% sure it’s Seth

I nearly just fell off my chair
This is the greatest violation i have ever received in my experience of this game

1 Like

I honestly think I’ll be the only one to hit 50 before the post restriction is lifted in an hour and 20 minutes. I have 2 more posts left but I’m satisfied with the threadstate for now. I’m reasonably confident that the Cloned/Professor argument is TvT for now, but I’m honestly starting to see what Professor is getting at about Cloned. I’m just not sure what it means yet but I think I’ll take Cloned out of my towncore for the time being.

Current readlist

Town
Yours Truly

Towny and I have a reason for it
Magnus
Trochilidae
Leafia

Talkative
Frog
Aelin

Null
Squirrel2412
illwei
Gorta

Nurds
EliThePsycho
thepigeonnyc

Scoom
BradLand
Professor

Also @ElizaThePsycho get thine ass in here nurd

ive never been the best at alt guessing shrug

this was literally a worldbuild from my second post and since then i have reevaluated you :anger:

this is beginning to annoy me a lil bit

1. Yes, I am aware, but I was thinking macro not micro
    ive had a previous experience with this exact thing and the scenario reminded me of it almost exactly
    ergo…
  2. just because youre paranoid doesnt mean theyre not out to get you

your second mistake was thinking i was sane, but im willing to talk regardless

May I ask why you are voting pigeon?

(Edit: brain shut down for a sec)

I could hit 50 but it’d be pointless and probably negatively impactful on thread or whatnot

doesn’t mean that i don’t still want to though

Given this reasoning

and this post right after

What is your stance on me

Sorry I am genuinely still processing how someone could possibly think I am seth
not only do I type nothing like him but he’s also incredibly obvious on alts.

1 Like

He’s not on my radar at all, has had notably villagery mindmelds with me, especially regarding the state of the game, Magnus and Pigeon pop-in votes, and this post:

I commented on this and said something like ‘Villagery Innit’

Brad is lost, he doesn’t have bearings on the game and is expressing feeling, so like, he’s not hollow, that feels real to me and that’s hard to fake

k read your post, doing due diligence stuff going through the thread now

LOL!!! That’s actually a hilarious point from your perspective if you’re town. ‘everyone think im mafia with everyone’.

So here’s the thing, there was a point where I was pushing you, but I figured Pigeon was just a better yeet and it probably also clears you maybe, so no, I don’t necessarily think you’re always Mafia with Aelin, or that you’re Mafia at all. It’s more of this gnawing paranoia that sits on the back burner and I can’t let it go, but I’m going to play optimally and just yeet the best option today

That was one possibility I thought of other than Marl. The other two possibilities I thought of were Alice or Chloe. Both practically have a gutread on me honestly and both are very skilled players. Both of those things seem to be true of Professor too. The next post from me will be my last one before the post count restriction is lifted on a little more than an hour too.

Im at 85% seth and 15% atlas on prof

30 minutes after
sorry, no can do buckeroo
i dont really agree with the necessity of magnus w → leafia w either, and im not sure how youre so strong on such a niche scenario

It is certainly an Experience TM.

Don’t reply to this until you use your last post, but… how could you think I was one of these players while also thinking I could be Seth? Especially when you note it’s because of my apparent skill… so how is Seth in this grouping skill-wise…

You already killed me
please stop.

I’ll answer this with my 50th post. I can’t post again after this until the post count restriction is lifted. Professor suggested Cloned/Pigeon wagons for today and Pigeon happens to be one of my top two scumreads so I think Professor’s idea is a good one since I’ll hopefully be able to use wagonomics to help determine whether Professor is seeing something that I’m not in Cloned’s posts.

What is your current view of those two slots

For me its just that if i assume magnus w it doesnt make sense for them to jump on a v wagon like that

While you are waiting for your postcounts to refill

Can i get your full reasoning on this

Thanks