[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Speaking of catching up, I hope you do not intend to employ your characteristic method of doing so by replying to each individual post rather than multiquoting.

Unlikely, probably. That was more of an exaggeration to scare her from using her posts too quickly.

Probably not. Why do you think she is a wolf?

Post 8 I’ll be multi quoting this game so I don’t run out of posts too quickly.

First

I little too late for saying first.

I doubt Illwei was being serious there.

Hi!

I’m Frog, this is my first game here. I’ve played over the years but I’m not exceptional or anything, I just enjoy the game. A little about me, I’ve got hair and arms and I enjoy singing :)

Um, ok, so I’ll probably save half my posts for the final 24 hours or something just so I can address stuff and things and stuff again.

Going to quickly read up and look for happy fun times…

My theory is that wolves are more likely to be present at start of day than not, so I believe that the following group contains probably at least two wolves.

THESE ARE THE PLAYERS WHO SHOWED UP AT START OF DAY

So roughly ordering my reads:
Town
Illwei

Votes Bradland with no reasoning, good look tbh, towny, also agreed on Leafia

BradLand

T Poses to assert dominance, Votes back on Illwei with no reasoning, probably a good look but not as good as illwei tbh

Trochilidae

Mostly NAI intro but excitedness looks good

Professor

NAI more to come later down the line, if they’re not obvious town by later I’ll keep them in my suss pile

Leafia

Is kind of doing a play similar to information instead of analysis, where they focus on like setup stuff, in this case the post count stuff, and while it’s useful, I think these kinds of things are mostly coming from wolves, so wolfy

Mafia

@clonedcheese
@Aelin
@Squirrel2412
@Magnus
@Gorta
@ElizaThePsycho
@thepigeonnyc

Join me and become GOAT

also not exactly sure how to vote but I’m assuming Illwei and Bradland were real votes??

/vote Leafia

@Leafia
GG your game is done

1 Like

i have a thought on this but i’m not sure if leafia not giving a shit about their postcount is AI
anyone got a link to previous leafia games cause i haven’t played here in a hot minute

Voted Voters Votes
Bradland Illwei 1/7
Illwei Bradland 1/7
Leafia Frog 1/7
Frog Leafia 1/7
Not Voting clonedcheese, Aelin, Squirrel2412, Magnus, Gorta, EliThePsycho, Professor, thepigeonnyc, Trochilidae 9
  • Insanity

Welcome to your first game and not sure what to make of these reads. They don’t seem real though since no one has done anything that’s AI yet. Putting my vote here for the time being. /Vote Frog @Host_Account_2

So you have chosen death, that’s fine by me :)

Tell me, do you care about post count, or don’t you?

That seemed to be your play IMO, ‘look I’m being helpful talking about the setup and how to play optimally’, but then you just kind of spam posts

You can’t have it both ways IMO

Also, I know literally no one here, I’ve vaguely heard of illwei, so if this is characteristic of your play maybe I’m off base, but I guarantee you, wolves post early in these kind of games more often than not

If you’re not a wolf, find at least ONE wolf in the group and convince me:
Illwei
BradLand
Trochilidae
Professor

Please explain how wanting to make sure that you don’t want to accidentally go over the post count is wolfy.

Like I can care less about Leafia using up her post count, like there’s people that just spam post and hit the cap as any alignment.

But the fact that she’s reacting to every single little thing, especially things like Cloned saying "first’ which is something he does every game and she’s probably seen as well, is not a good look.

poof

1 Like

It’s literally 35 minutes into the game and no one has posted anything AI yet and this is literally the first game I’ve been in that had such a low post cap so how the heck is caring about how much I post here AI?

Yeah. With the low post cap I should probably stop doing that honestly.

Leafia thinking that the read wasn’t serious is mildly villagery. A wolf is more likely to think that accusations against them are genuine, because they are correct.

This is worded as though you have meta on me and thus expect me to be “obvious town” later. Why?

I think Frog’s analysis is pretty shortsighted, but nothing majorly concerning.

Why is it not a good look? Do you think she is strategically wasting her posts on fluff so that she can’t be readable? How likely is this given her previous intention of labelling her posts with their numbers?

The amount of people jumping on Leafia for something that is likely NAI for her is pretty concerning.

sobs in ignored
anyways

tears are always AI in some part, no? it’s wrong to say nobody has posted anything AI you just haven’t had the time or the effort to look at the early reads closely enough yet

edit tears to reads fuck autocorrect

Hmmm, you’re right. I’ll look back a bit to see if I can formulate some reads.

concerning how so? does this mean you think one of the people pushing on leafia is a wolf or that you think the amount of people piling on leafia alone proves her innocence? if it’s the first then by all means go more in depth you can’t just say something like this and not elaborate because now i’m interested

Some people as mafia in the beginning of the game question or react to things that are usually jokes, messing around, or things that aren’t apart of the game in order to try to give off that they are comfortable in the thread. The numbering of the posts could just be a thing that looks pro-town in a vacuum to cover up anything else that they’re doing.

1 Like