Voted Voters Votes
EliThePsycho BradLand, Leafia 2/6
Magnus Aelin, Trochilidae 2/6
Professor Frog 1/6
Trochilidae Professor 1/6
Leafia Illwei 1/6
Not Voting Squirrel2412, Magnus, Gorta, EliThePsycho 4

:joy_cat:

All times will be in EST (with an EoD of 7:00 PM)

Votecounts & Other Assorted Accessories^TM

2:01 PM
Magnus main wagon

Given reasonings on Magnus wagon

(Post responded to)

Otherwise, no reasoning given

In accordance with my read list, Magnus was my second-highest scumread after cloned. So, getting closer to EoD, no players lower on my readlist (at the time), a vote placed.

2:30 PM - cloned main wagon

Given reasonings on cloned wagon and why Leafia switched off the Magnus wagon

(Note on this: I’ve got absolutely no clue rn and making this is taking a lot out of me so I’ll try and go back and analyze this shit tomorrow)

Explained this a few times, I know it’s kinda weird and I can’t exactly blame you for not believing what happened but if you’ve ever tried reading up while on mobile I feel like it’s a bit easier to understand.

[quote=“Professor, post:290, topic:311, full:true”]
Impeccable timing.

@clonedcheese
Mind responding to this?

[quote=“Professor, post:173, topic:311”]

[quote=“Professor, post:313, topic:311, full:true”]

(I know the big Prof quote broke but I really can’t figure out why and tried to fix it and only half-succeeded, sorry. If you’ve actually read this far and this meticulously, however, you probably care enough about what the fuck I’m saying and this game that you understand/remember what’s going on here)

5:59 PM - 1 Hour Before EoD - cloned main wagon

6:29 PM - 31 minutes before EoD - cloned main wagon

6:36 PM - pigeon becomes the main wagon due to a magnus vote switch

Magnus vote switch reasoning

[quote=“Magnus, post:129, topic:311”]

[quote=“clonedcheese, post:111, topic:311”]

6:39 PM - cloned/pigeon, V/V wagons become prominent wagons - BradLand joins pigeon, pigeon self-presses on cloned

BradLand vote reasoning

Bonus! Pigeon’s self-pres post :slight_smile:

:grimacing_smile:

6:41 - Squirrel joins pigeon wagon from not voting

Squirrel vote reasoning

(in response to)

(in response to)

6:46 - Squirrel unvotes

Squirrel unvote reasoning

(in response to pigeon’s claim)

6:49 Magnus unvotes, tying the two wagons

Magnus unvote reasoning

otherwise no reason given until after, however, could be in response to any of the 45 posts before it, such as

… but it doesn’t mention any of them or respond to any of them. Here’s the justification after the fact.

6:58 - Two minutes to EoD - Squirrel votes cloned, making cloned the plurality vote

Squirrel vote justification

6:59 - Trochilidae joins the cloned wagon

Trochilidae vote justification

7:00 - EoD VC - Ending wagons - Magnus joins the cloned wagon, Frog creates the Eli wagon

i dont really know if i want to bother doing the vote justifications for these things

Thoughts post... *thing* goddamnit why wont this italicize

I think this actually looks the worst for Leafia, Squirrel, and Magnus. Leafia has cloned as her towncore, yet her defense of him is the following, despite being active all of D1 and at EoD1

She ‘takes him out’ of her towncore right before 1 hour before eod (while still saying that she’s “reasonably confident that the cloned/professor argument is TvT”

which is essentially… nothing. her towncore/townread, and she hardly lifts a finger to defend him.
ADDITIONALLY,

Where’s her Magnus push today? Where’s headstrong, town Leafia that always thinks she’s right without accepting fault or blame?

And that’s it
The more I look at this the worse it looks
The only, only saving grace here is that she says that cloned is the weakest of her towncore

and overall magnus just seems to not give really any fucks about who goes over, flip flopping and not really providing, well, jack shit in the form of reasoning anywhere
occam’s razor says that this is just a low-efforting scum content with V/V wagons

it makes me angry but pigeon was incredibly voteable here and I really can’t blame frog for voting there.

Summary

still upset w/ frog tho :anger:

Before this even comes up, I am not putting myself as green for readability. So… don’t even try it.

… this… took so long. why the fuck did i do this. my forums and/or laptop are lagging because of this. i hate this. i hate myself. i wanted to stop twenty minutes in and got hit with the sunk cost fallacy and it only got worse from there. quotes broke. i tried to fix them. i only succeeded sometimes.

screeching
sounds of aelin’s mental state rapidly deteriorating at an even faster rate than usual

groans
look at above post and plz look at base level analysis afterwards
headdesk
so… tired… i dont want to look at a single piece of text ever again…
i will probably go deeper into it tomorrow though

heh

weak eyes
grimacing smile

yes

You WILL? WOW, THATS SO CRAZY!!! ! ! ! ! ! !!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
dint woeiry gorta i belive you :)

please. someone be here.
i need something to validate wasting 87 minutes of my time. please.

This is of how I acted is completely misrepresenting me. I’m willing to admit that I can be wrong as town and I’m nowhere near as headstrong as you seem to want people to think when I’m town and the posts you quoted from me reveal that you’re blatantly lying when you say that I didn’t try to save Cloned. You know what? This is a blatant effort to shade me that never comes from a villager. That’s what I think. You are completely ignoring the fact that I was scumreading Pigeon just as much as Magnus as well as the fact that I had earlier agreed that Cloned/Pigeon wagons were a good idea. You’re acting like Magnus was my only scumread or something. That’s nowhere near the case. As my posts show, I tried hard to save Cloned. I just wish I had tried harder to get Magnus yeeted in hindsight.

/vote Aelin @Host_Account_2 I don’t think a villager ever blatantly lies and leaves out important facts all to get someone mislynched here to be honest. This slot can die.

Using my 100th post to truly head off for the night. Good night everyone.

This is how I feel towards Aelin right now honestly: :annoyedleafeon:

:sleepingleafeon:

i said it was essentially nothing, because it was. that’s not saying it’s nothing.
additionally,
(idk why but this quote isnt coming out right no matter how i try)

[quote=“Aelin, post:742, topic:311”]

[quote=“Leafia, post:209, topic:311”]

Nope, I went through it. You didn’t read my post, though, thanks for letting me know that i shouldnt have fucking made it

You really, really didn’t. Like, go back to your own EoD and show me the parts I missed where you “tried hard to save Cloned” that I didn’t quote. Please, please do. I’m really quite curious.

Anyway
I was doing pure wagon analysis so obviously I didn’t go over every single post and read you had
that would be an iso, which i would consider deeper insight…
which i said i’d be doing tomorrow.

Honestly. If you’re going to try and argue against something, actually read it first.

You act like you expect a villager to want to risk yeeting a PR over someone they felt had a strong chance to be town and don’t you think if I was scum I’d want Pigeon yeeted over Cloned? Yet I wasn’t sure I wanted to risk a Pigeon yeet and the posts you quoted earlier do show that I tried hard to save Cloned. Stop trying to make it look like I didn’t.

The parts you put down the first time show it well enoug. I also guess I just can’t stay away from this game.

What you’re doing is an attempt at blatant shading by lying and ignoring the earlier part of the day. :annoyedleafeon:

So… you disagree with my conclusion rather than my lack of evidence? Because you said that I said you didn’t try to save cloned, which was factually incorrect, as I said that your efforts to do so were miniscule and ineffective and unbefitting of what someone who is normally loud would do to defend one of their stronger townreads.

Additionally, you also said that I ignored the fact that you were scumreading pigeon… which I also displayed was factually incorrect.

So… what’s the “blatant effort to shade” you, and where am I “blatantly lying”?

EDIT: “scumreads” to “townreads”
am sleepy

… except, I didn’t. You didn’t end the day on cloned, you ended the day on Pigeon. I noted your vote reasoning on Pigeon and quoted where I did so above, and nowhere in my notes did I say that your vote on Pigeon was part of the reason that I was pushing you.

You literally said that I barely tried to save Cloned which isn’t true at all. I tried as hard as I could to save him. The only reason I didn’t try harder was Pigeon’s claim. Also, you were ignoring the fact that I was also scumreading Pigeon because you’re scumreading me for not pushing on Magnus harder and switching to Pigeon instead. I only have 8 more posts after this, so I’m not going to waste them arguing with you. Good night. :annoyedleafeon: :sleepingleafeon:

“WHICH IS ESSENTIALLY… NOTHING”

You tried once (1 time) to appeal directly to someone to vote with you. You said twice that you thought cloned was town.

In which you quoted nobody, nor responded to anyone.

Here is your singular direct appeal:

That is it, Leafia. You made no more direct appeals, you did not suggest any new targets when the current wagon wasn’t going well, you did not try to towncase cloned despite the fact that I pointed out through the quoted votecounts (AND GAVE THE TIMESTAMPS, WHICH YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU ACTUALLY LOOKED AT MY POST), cloned had been a potential wagon for hours before EoD.

I’m scumreading you for not pushing on Magnus today
TODAY
TODAY
LOOK AT THE QUOTES. LOOK AT THE QUOTES LEAFIA. THOSE ARE QUOTES FROM TODAY. LOOK AT WHAT I SAID BENEATH THE QUOTES.

TELL. ME. WHAT. THAT. SAYS.

Pigeon’s claim,

Timestamp: 6:43 PM EST, 17 minutes before EoD.

Wagons after Squirrel unvoted in response.
However,
I will acknowledge that you only posted about the post 8 minutes before EoD, which isn’t a ton of time… but in that same post, you say

Here’s the full quote just to save you from falsely accusing me of taking it out of context

You’ve also just directly contradicted yourself here.

Literal back to back sentences.

Anyway, my post cap for today is 104, so I’ll probably be slow tomorrow until the post cap is lifted. I want one wagon to be Magnus, and I want the other to come from the pool of Eli/Gorta/Leafia ← last pending sleeping on it.

Goodnight, all.

The last thing I’ll say is a reply to that post. Someone else suggested different wagons and reads can change Aelin. You’re completely ignoring that. I’m not just some mindless beast that pushes on people without a thought, and I did try hard to save Cloned. It didn’t even look like Cloned would be yeeted until nearly the day’s end and until Pigeon claimed, and even a bit after it, I didn’t think Cloned was in any danger of getting yeeted. By the time I realized that he was, I could already tell that it was too late to save him and I was scared that Pigeon could be telling the truth about being a PR and that’s when I kind of gave up, because I figured it was too late to get a CFD going and do you seriously think I would’ve wanted Cloned dead over Pigeon if I was scum? What scum wants what’s likely a VT claim dead over a literal PR claim? Also, I’m pretty sure my vote was on Magnus at SoD2. I only changed it when I think it was Proffessor wanted different wagons and put forth a good argument for having different wagons. Good night yet again everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

hi

1 Like

tsk tsk

what

I don’t understand what’s confusing about that statement, unless you just missed the rest of my post.

Gorta hasn’t even pretended to post anything substantive thus far. If you actually want Gorta to live for an extended period of time, I’m left to assume you towncore them - in which case, why? If you don’t towncore Gorta, why don’t you want to lynch them?