[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

oh no the fuck it’s not go answer my question

1 Like

ok, you say this, im looking through your ISO to find any ISO work

was actually about shortnight i think it was called haven’t made any in depth iso posts this game (though have done them for both aelin and illwei)

I didn’t find ISO work but I think I found your post on thoughts

brad/illwei worlds is a spicy take, on skim I dont actully see you pushing this, which, probably better t han worse
pushing magnus because…?
gorta town
Eli AFK prod with mention
youre talking about LHF thread state

another spicy take showing actual critical thinking tbh 100% agree

But then like, later on you just end up pushing Magnus along with like Aelin

Can I ask you to go back to this thought process because I think you got lost along the way

If you’re not landing on Magnus, where do you go today?

yup, I think you’re either pocketed by Aelin, W/W with Aelin, I dunno this relationship dynamics with you and Aelin is not normal and that you’re voting together like masons when you were just like ‘restructure towncore’ is ???

/vote eli

1 Like

/vote trochi

LETS GOOOOOO

/VOTE PROFESSOR

GORTA LOCK TOWN NEVER RESCINDING

Illwei lowkey based

k

tbh I was just going to sheep brad too lol

yup

but youre just repeating me now lol

you’re basically doing everything I did in real time, now with EOD analysis stuff

Yup

Illwei is basically a replica of me tbh

Based, need to read magnus tbh

Yup

Brad - Frog - Illwei alliance tbh

yup tbh I was having you between unbased pile and slight town pile, but brad just full on put you in town for like what I assume are godly reasons

K

yes ok, fine, play when you can, I see you, you’re fine

@Illwei we cool

This segment makes approximately zero sense. I am distancing from Magnus by… townreading him? Not voting him? Voting Trochi over him? Gorta, did you forget what distancing means?

How in the hell will I be able to claim I had buried Magnus when you said yourself I was pushing Trochi over them?

Gorta, literally read your post again. You are so conf-biased to the point where there’s just… no reason, no logic. This tends to happen when you have a gutread and then try to find evidence to match a conclusion you have already reached. You need to snap out of it.

I did not say all of the wolves were in lowposters, and I literally acknowledged that there has to be villagers in the lowposters due to the number of them.

I meant if I was a wolf and had expressed the opinion that they were W/W, I would have let Pigeon go over instead of cloned due to him being a PR.

I didn’t make much of it. I still think both of you are probably town.

Honestly, that megapost where she compiled everyone’s votes and reasons kind of sealed the deal for me with this read. For this type of effort to come from someone who often has very little motivation when they wolf strongly suggests they… aren’t a wolf. Before this it was her worldbuilding paranoia of me/Frog, because while I thought it was a weird read the complexity and reference to a previous game to explain the paranoia that it could be happening again (especially given who she thought/thinks I am) make this perspective incredibly villagery. The cherry on top is that she doesn’t sound dead inside. Usually.

Town: Aelin, Leafia, BradLand, Frog
Null: Squirrel, Gorta, Eli, Illwei
Wolf: Magnus, Trochi

If this is the only way to make him aware of this nonsense then it must be done.

1 Like

i looked at my previous experience with illwei to try and figure out brad by extension
read no longer pending i say town now sheep me

are u sure you’ve read my iso if u can’t answer this

hey i’m not actually an idiot contrary to popular opinion u know

this is where i point u to the entire exchange that made me vote him ft his god awful self aware gorta read
would link u but literally no time i’m being yelled @ by my boss rn

i’m on him currently what kinda question is this i’m confused

sure my entire point was that if and only if majority of the LHF is town then we restructure shit but as it stands currently magnus is my highest scumread so i’m voting him

aelin has pocketed me hard before would i be surprised if it happened again no just really disappointed
but lmao yeah neither of us have ever said our relationship is normal we’re such close friends we’ve had 7 hour phone calls so that always bleeds through in games
for ur last sentence i direct u to my last point

replies will be slow if at all before 5
pls ping with important questions

That’s… rather illuminating, actually.

On… second thoughts I just looked and he expressed his belief that it “might be V/V” 4 minutes before EoD so I suppose it’s understandable that they didn’t try to form a new wagon somewhere else

I also think this is just a villagery consideration

Uh. I’m not sure how one decides the top two wagons are V/V and then can’t provide a better wagon? Does he just townread everyone?

What? Why are you acting as though there is some kind of guaranteed protective? Wolf Pigeon could have remained unresolved indefinitely, the fact you were so confident that it would be resolved points to you knowing he was a villager that would end up being nightkilled had he survived the elimination.

Why not? Can they not be misreading each other? Especially when Brad still townreads Illwei despite her being lackluster by his own admission. Brad is probably not a wolf with town Illwei because he didn’t push her despite easily being able to because she isn’t doing as much as town her normally does.

In fact I’m kind of weirded out by how you mentioned this at all. Did you copy my homework and try to change it up a bit?

You’re the fifth highest poster in the game, but have had one of the smallest impacts and you are the biggest question mark in most peoples’ readlists. I think town you would be more obvious at this point, but you aren’t. It’s quite hard to give a shit about what you are saying when I can’t remember what you’ve said.

If you’re both villagers, unfortunately given the state of your reads this is more of an insult than a compliment.

1 Like

is it wrong to assume in a low power game one of the roles included would be a protective? it makes sense to me and i don’t know why it doesn’t to you

i wanted to know why specifically u thought brad couldn’t be wolf but illwei could and why are you shading me for wanting a clarification to something i was confused on tf-

you’ve been stupidly focused on me for how long now? considering this i’d think you of all people would remember what i say…unless you’re specifically trying to make me emotional, angry, and waste my posts

also
it’s real rich of u to talk about how gorta should get his head out of his ass and stop being biased when if i’m right about you you’ve got much more to answer for on that front

This is me “hard clearing pigeon early into day 1” guys
I’ve been caught by Gorta, it is over

Well, Gorta, congratulations. I have recognized your gift. That is, your gift to somehow case me without reading my posts. I… really am astounded, regardless of your alignment with entirely different reasons for each.

Ugh, I’ve spent most of what little time I’ve had for this phase rebutting complete nonsense cases against me

also @ElizaThePsycho i haven’t forgotten u get back in here

I wouldn’t think of this myself, but it does kind of make sense.

Okay. What is your reasoning for thinking Brad and Illwei are the same alignment?

If you are town, the difference is I am at least providing you the respect of reading your posts and not lying about objective facts to your face. Unfortunately I have not been given the same treatment.

however i will say i do actually agree with professor on one thing and it’s that this is a really good read

:squints:
this feels weird and I’m not exactly sure why

by fol standards we’re all lowposters
uhh
so the problem is that i somewhat agree with this as i said, because, obviously, i ended up on the cloned wagon but also pigeon was… really shitty, and his claim was sus

Has this continued on since then? I saw recently that you still have her as a town (i’m not sure if those reads were ordered so I’m not going to go any farther than that) but imo that behavior hasn’t changed and her arguments towards me felt like they were bad faith and blatantly contradictory.

you-
you dont have to explain gut to me, 4head
like… if you remember anything about me at all then you should know that I am very aware of how that works

… this is actually a really good thought
:anger:

i Was Not™

heh

thats every single game on this FoL
but town wins some of them sooooo

they’re not bad things to start off with
but when they’re the only thing present… yes. not only are they bad, they’re useless.

this feels Weird™

Yeah, that’s fair I suppose
I guess I was seeing it just as “Who has posted stuff today” rather than personal interactions
I don’t think Illwei/Tro are teamed
I… am hesitant to think Eli is scum because he’s just so blatantly self-aware of what he’s doing, which I will quote later if I remember when I get to it
So
Illwei/Leafia
Illwei/Gorta
Leafia/Gorta
Leafia/Tro
Gorta/Tro

thinking
I… guess maybe Leafia/Tro would be the one I’ve seen the most evidence for at this point?
idk gorta and leafia havent really been doing shit towards each other

like… 2-3 less posts -_-

it… takes two people to have a conversation…
im not going to not talk to you while we’re mid-discussion because you’re close to running out of posts
that would be idiotic

sigh
facepalm
I was on the wagon WITH YOU. I quoted this in the big post that you didn’t read.
But, sure, I’ll quote it again, because I am the omnibenevolent Aelin. Or something.

and here’s the applicable vc

im not spoilering it because doing that lets you ignore it easier

it wont let me quote the gif, which is lame, but anyway heres the blatant self-awareness and “fuck off”-ness that im sorta townleaning eli for
i definitely wouldnt want him in lylo but i dont want him dead today either

yes
but that’s not game related nod nod

if i havent displayed my thought process enough
uh
i really don’t know what to tell you chief other than “why tf am i getting heat for tro sheeping my reads”

(if he ever knew in the first place)

… however, this piece looks weird
Are you townreading gorta or are you scumreading him

that was literally a flash build
i dont care if you thought it was towny, it was NAI

im always dead inside, regardless of being a villager or a wolf
i just dont let it spill over unless the game is making me feel dead inside

bruh

:flushed:
it sucks but yeah, this is definitely true
they havent been interacting with me nearly as much as id like but also im aware that there are extenuating circumstances

[quote=“Professor, post:831, topic:311”]

ouch
ouch
like this isnt even towards me but goddamn sis

i feel like i was supposed to come back to something but i cant actually remember what it was

2 more posts, 2 and a half hours to the post restriction lifting
ill probably waste them both at once omegalul lets be real here

Not really, she keeps posting other things which make me think she is probably town. I think her belief that you are trying to get her to waste her posts is absurd, but still villagery for her.
Bad faith? I’m not sure. Contradictory? Yes. Is it wolfy for Leafia? I don’t know. In fact, cloned’s flip has me questioning what actually is “textbook wolfy”. He ended up meeting most of my criteria for how a wolf acts and yet he flipped town. Contradictions were one of them.

You… just said it was a good point.
???

Summary

these comments are legitimately killing me I cant.

I don’t know. I don’t know what scares me more.The prospect of town Gorta or wolf Gorta casing me without reading my posts. I don’t know if it’s more likely to be town gorta genuinely giving negative shits about the game or wolf gorta to have developed balls of steel (someone reinforced his tree trunk with steel beams). I want it to be the latter because that’s fucking hilarious, but my brain says it’s probably more likely to be the first.

i am reading your posts
what objective facts am i lying about

they both have experience with each other
they are in agreement the other is town
so naturally i’m going to assume they’re either both right or both wolves buddying

the fact that i’m townreading you or the fact that it’s slightly because of how much effort you put into that vote analysis?
cause the first is normal and for the second look above to where i did agree that professor has made a singular good point because i share a lot of that reasoning

i’ve been begging to interact with you lin
begging
when postcap is lifted pls do come talk to me more because the more i do the more accurate my read will get

that was my own read how am i sheeping you if i made it

i dont really see it
i suppose it might be personal bias but i really just dont understand

im not actually really sure what this entire paragraph was for but just
yeah? i guess?
i dont really know if i support poor cloned play being used to justify poor leafia play

while i admit my standards are pretty low, i probably shouldve clarified that it was the thought process
im not expecting that much out of gorta

when you put it like that it sounds more normal but
idk
something about the way it was said Did Not Feel Right

… i dont know if begging is the right word to use here but ill be back before eod, don’t worry

this was more of a direct response to frog saying that we were voting together, i dont actually really remember the exact posts you voted him :sweat_smile:

1 more post

1 Like