[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Why has tro not interacted with me

/vote magnus

@Host_Account_2

Ok you literally just don’t care who you’re voting huh

everyone is fucking talking about me and i’m trying to reply to everyone if u wanna ask me something do it quick

Voted Voters Votes
Magnus Aelin, Trochilidae, Gorta, Leafia, Squirrel2412 5/6
Trochilidae Professor, EliThePsycho 2/6
Leafia Illwei 1/6
EliThePsycho BradLand 1/6
Aelin Frog 1/6
Not Voting Magnus 1

The day will end at 2021-12-04T00:00:00Z.

:joy_cat:

/vote trochidilae

I already asked thoughts on Leafia and gorta being on the Magnus wagon
Twenty minutes ago

I was going to vote this anyways and nobody’s really convinced me otherwise

i gave them to you

you dont believe i am a wolf.
you have not treated me once like i am a wolf but you are calling me one like some half-assed OMGUS because you have to.

every interaction with me you’ve treated me like you know I am a villager, you have not once called me a wolf nor explained why I am a wolf until I asked. this is very common in wolves who forget that they need to pretend they don’t know the alignment of who is pushing on them

Voted Voters Votes
Trochilidae Professor, EliThePsycho, Frog 3/6
Leafia Illwei 1/6
Not Voting Magnus 1

The day will end at 2021-12-04T00:00:00Z.

Wait you did?

1 Like

@Aelin

These aren’t thoughts on it
Those are… idek

dont ever kill aelin

Kill me llease

i’ve treated you like i don’t know if your push is based on bad faith or if you just hate me.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

EoD2 VC

Voted Voters Votes
Trochilidae Professor, EliThePsycho, Frog 3/6
Leafia Illwei 1/6
Not Voting Magnus 1

Yell at me if there’s any errors in your classcard, will do flip in a few minutes, nya

1 Like

EoD2 Flavor:

“Why’d you sign up?”

Wyatt’s voice was bored. The mission to the Contact Light’s last known location was taking longer than he expected.

Malik was on the floor, cleaning her rifle. “To get paid, mostly.”

“And that’s it?”

She grunted in affirmation. She continued to wipe down the weapon.

“I’m here to find something.” He continued. “I shipped it a few years back, but I don’t think it made it before the train went down. I’m guessing it’s still in the Contact Light. So I’m gonna get it back.”

She began to tighten the last remaining bolts. Her routine near completion, she moved her gaze to Wyatt. “Seriously?”

“Yep!”

Malik raised her brow. “There were over 7 million security chests in the Contact Light. The chance of you finding a specific one is impossible.” She began to unfold her legs as she propped her rifle in the corner. “And according to the distress beacon, the Contact Light was destroyed in orbit. Your shipment is probably floating around in space. It’s all gone, Wyatt.”

He grinned. “I think I’m gonna find it.”

“You’re terrible.”

play risk of rain 2

@Magnus has been executed! They were…

Tougher Times

Aww, look at the cute little common item! It’s just a little teddy bear! It’s just… one of the best items in the game? What? That’s stupid, how could a teddy bear be one of the most important survival items in the game?

I don’t know, and neither do you. While we figure that out, you’re a Vanilla Town. Your only abilities are your voice, and your vote.

You win when you eliminate the Mafia.

Night 2 has begun and will end 2021-12-05T00:00:00Z, actions will be locked 30 minutes prior to this.

1 Like