1 Like

it’s hard tbh, people expect so much from me now

then again i have cred that i can use to my advantage

“yall think im a wolf? lol. i won champs”

4 Likes

/vote illwei
sorry gotta vote u for illegal alting idc if u broke ur elbow or won champs

1 Like

I bet people scumreading you point out that wolves can win Champs too huh?

Day 3 VC

Voted Voters Votes
Frog illwei 1/5
illwei Trochilidae 1/5
Not Voting Frog, BradLand, Aelin, Squirrel2412, Leafia, Gorta, EliThePsycho 7

:joy_cat:

2 Likes

tros not typing like theyre concerned about two mislynches in a row

Hey Aelin, truce for now, what are some things you still want to figure out today? Are there players with question marks in particular for you?

Frog Godfather? :flushed:

I’m not really seeing that as it sounds like they are concerned about that. I also offer a truce with you for now as I’ve decided to respect Professor’s decision in towncoring you and consider the possibility that he’s right about you being town.

dude i spent my only free time today breaking everything down and trying to figure out what exactly is making us keep mislynching people

lmfao you sumba :stuck_out_tongue:

Here are some players I think are largely under your radar eli and would be cool if you interacted with them more:

1. Gorta
  2. Illwei
  3. Bradland
  4. Trochilidae
1 Like

As for the possibility of there being a wolf in the towncore directing the misyeets, I definitely think it’s possible. The only question is who? I’d like everyone’s thoughts on this. If we misyeet again today, we’ll be in lylo and I’d rather not go into lylo without at least one wolf flip to help guide us on the right path.

1 Like

@aelin question for you
you keep pointing out small things i do and reading them one way or the other
i’m aware you read me by microreads but seriously it’s a lot of waffling do you have an actual read on me

also @ElizaThePsycho i see you’re here can you actually answer some of the things i asked you please

Uh is it the one about the points professor made about you

This feels like… I don’t know how to phrase this

It feels like a leading question, like you’ve already decided the answer before you have even analyzed the question at hand?

Like why does it need to be towncore who are directing misyeets?

What makes you come to that conclusion?

It could just as well be that Mafia have basically had no NEED to be directing at all and we’ve done like a fine job at being honorary wolves tbh

So like, I think if you want to go down this route, you’re looking at it from like a ‘fallicious’ point of view?

Just, like, I don’t necessarily town read trochi, and I even kind of want to vote Trochi, but Trochi’s post was actually a pretty good way of looking the game, keeping everyone in front of you, and just working methodically through everyone

I highly recommend you literally put all of the living players in a list in front of you and start working things out that way no one is lost in the process and you have a better idea of where you think there are holes

2 Likes

I will take that as a yes

yes
and also
i pinged you in my SOD post you have a whole ass section

and gee thanks frog not sure whether to take that as a compliment or insult

1 Like

It doesn’t need to be the towncore doing that. It’s just that something feels off about the EoD 1 and EoD 2. I can’t quite explain it, but they feel directed in a way. It’s entirely possible that I’m overthinking things and getting paranoid, but I’m scared. I don’t know if we can win this without Professor. He was the smartest among us.

I believe this tbh

Is Trochi tryharding alignment indicative?

Anyone who knows Trochi?