[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Instincts say snapvote because I like having that power

Eli → Tro
Tro → Eli

Frog x Eli
Brad x Squirrel (also brad eod panic towny? I think?)
I think Leafia fits into a lot of potential scumteams and that scares me somewhat
Same with trochi

hi everyone! having technical difficulties existing please hold until I can get someone more helpful haha

1 Like

Hold off on voting for now please

Let’s wait until everyone goes through everything first

^This

Why is this a real thought? Why are you alive over Gorta? Why is Brad alive over Gorta? Dumb

Gorta was an unCCed power role

Nice shading tho

I’ve pushed literally everyone in the game at some point to some degree, I’m probably the least aligned player with everyone except for maybe Brad

lol I would insta vote you if you do that tbh

Tro literally voted Eli yesterday in tied wagons when Tro could have voted Illwei to make it safer for Eli in a Tro + Eli world

This actually doesn’t make sense to me at all

I think from what I remember Brad had been Town reading Squirrel as long as I remember, so this take feels exceptionally weird to me

I think Brad is probably least likely aligned with Tro or Eli

lmfao what?

1 Like

so would it look something like this?

why am I unaligned with brad?

1 Like

yeah exactly!

You can repeat names if it makes sense to do that, like maybe multiple people are least likely to be aligned with the same player

I don’t remember the last time I made it to LYLO but this feels like the way to do it since we’re in perpetual LYLO now we need to be thinking about partners, not just ‘wolfy’, because if someone is wolfy but has like no likely partners, then something is wrong

1 Like

Boy do I have some fucking venting to do after the game.

I’m doing work on this game though since we’re in LYLO so I’ll save it and actually try to solve.

Also I agree, town please fucking try and let’s not save scumhunting until the last hour.

2 Likes

Why did that reply to Squirrel?

haha it’s a really long story and apparently talked about too much already! I’m super lost and I don’t want to mess this up so please let me know how I can help while I’m here
@Frog

… just put in the work?

I mentioned you in this post, just read it and follow the directions please #1327

1 Like

okay, I’ll do the best I can thank you!

Jesus christ I skimmed through Aelin’s iso and noticed like…damn near everyone she’s pushed is already dead and flipped town.

What in the fuck.

Like everyone that’s dead, besides Professor, has been pushed by Aelin in some way.

You know what I noticed?

People were stating they were scumreading Squirrel early Day 3 but he never had a wagon on him ever…

I might be out of my mind right now.

Bro, I don’t want this responsibility

I’m gaining these observations as I’m rereading through everything.

Trying to gain some sort of full picture. It’s rough because I’m still at a weird point where I feel like I’m good but not good enough to carry.

Random as hell but gut feeling like the exchanges between Eli and Trochi around this area make them unaligned.

I’m starting to get tired as hell which is making this tough.