Does Squirrel + Aelin work?

Leaves:
Frog
Brad
Eli
Trochi
Leafia

If Squirrel is Mafia, they don’t let it rand between Town Illwei and Mafia Eli

Either they commit to the bus, or the save, because they get no real credit if Eli!Mafia flips right?

Do they get anything out of letting it rand at all if they’re both wolves? I don’t see it tbh

Squirrel / Eli not aligned IMO

Eli / Trochi not aligned either IMO

Trochi actively decided to commit to the rand here instead of making a vote to save Eli!Mafia

This only makes sense if it’s a power bus move, in which case we’d expect more wolves on Eli, but the only other two players on Eli were me and Brad.

Ok, so here’s where I go hmmmmm

Why would this ever be a real thought if they’re likely not aligned then???

Aelin wolf imo

You might be onto something here honestly.

So who else is Eli not aligned with? Squirrel

So right now I’m at Squirrel + Aelin

Alternatively…

I’m at Aelin + Eli

Going to head out for RL matters for a bit. :sleepingleafeon:

this is… incorrect. the last tro post was 16 minutes before eod, at which point it seemed like Eli was almost certainly going to be the vote. this could very easily be a wolf voting a wolf, and they are also individually the two most suspicious people.

Why would you expect me to have had this exact thought? :thinking:
obviously I haven’t been very active today and if it took you this long to come to it why should I have

1. come to it on my own
  2. not stated it
  3. stated that i thought eli and tro should crossvote instead

EDIT: ‘minues’ to ‘minutes’

This sounds like it made sense in your head but I don’t understand

which part

^?

Also it didn’t take me this long, I’m pretty sure I posted about this in reply to you earlier in the day phase??

I think I see the misunderstanding

I thought you were suggesting we yeet one of Eli / Tro today, and then the other tomorrow

But what you meant was you’re suggesting that they cross vote

Is that right?

1 Like

oh
uh
scratches neck
are you looking at it from a v!me perspective or a w!me perspective

Ok, but if this is a bus, then we’d expect the other wolf to also be voting Eli for cred? Where is the other wolf? It doesn’t make sense tbh

only thing i was saying is that we should crossvote
i havent really thought deeply enough about team things yet and im still trying to remember how to like
not be really fucking sad so

I was just trying to understand your questions but I think we’re just misunderstanding each other a lot now

squirrel
if squirrel votes illwei, illwei flips v, then counterwagon eli goes over the next day as w suspicion is directly on squirrel for having broken the tie that resulted in a w dying