[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Mafia played really well btw

3 Likes

Who really was Professor?

Me

I said it

Yeah. Aelin and Illwei really had me worried honestly.

1 Like

Gg mafia, I read bits and pieces but mostly just the last in-game day or two
Well-played

1 Like

I go with my gut, the same gut that caught several deep wolves when no one else did, the same gut that was able to find fellow townies good when no one else could, the same gut that could consistently read Alice, and the same gut that is decent at reading people I have no meta on and getting accurate reads. I make mistakes, but I have learned that if I don’t trust my own gut I accidently shoot townies. There have been games in which I trusted a public shotlist and neglected my own gut feelings and guess what, I was right. Some things can’t be explained with “reason”, it just works. You should try trusting intuition more. I really don’t try to have a massive ego, it’s just I want people to recognize my gift

7 Likes

it was a joy(cat) to watch the wolves powerwolf

i don’t think it was against the strongest performing town by any means but it’d be unfair to discount the efforts the wolf team put in because the town team put in less

7 Likes

you dont have to sugarcoat
we collectively played like shit

4 Likes

thanks i was coached by 5
people

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m glad I was finally able to wolf again. I think I really improved.

1 Like

C’mon, I went to sloop and town deded already?

;-;

i don’t actually think that’s true

like, there are moments where… town played Bad

but i think overall y’all were way more on the right track than you’re giving yourself credit for

Just who are you Professor?

That is true

Gj Leafia

leafia almost getting quickhammered D1 was really really funny tho btw

5 Likes

Wazza

2 Likes

Thanks Atlas.

How long do I gotta stall until Seth appears

2 Likes

Welp, 6 hours more or less.

:zap: Frog :zap: 12/02/2021

If I’m right and it’s Wazza I’m GOAT because I dont know people on your site lol

3 Likes