[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

oh okay i see

I don’t get what Frog did that was wrong

like being a wolf is kind of inherently going to involve manipulating villagers into believing things that are false?

he did do some emotional manipulation but imo it was less serious than the sort villagers do all the time and no one cares about

1 Like

If what I have done is unacceptable I will accept the consequences.

These are serious charges and I will ask that they be reviewed by the moderation team before I play any further games here.

It’s not unacceptable or against the rules
It just really fucking sucked to be on the receiving end

does anyone wanna give me tips on how to better wolf

does anyone wanna give me tips on how to actually get motivation to play the game

gg i was trochi

4 Likes

You’re focusing too much on doing everything and having an opinion on everything
Like I didn’t make reads on people when I didn’t have them and I didn’t make sure to come back to literally everything and everyone
I had a few reads I was strong about and those are what I focused on

1 Like

You waffling on me for so long is what solidified my scumread on you fwiw

Write stuff down when you read thread

Even if it’s utter garbage you at least feel like you were productive and thats half the battle

1 Like

you probably want some other advice, but i feel like it’s relevant from me since i am the person who caught you and i wolf in a similar way to you
a lot of your posts looked premeditated and meticulous (like your eod1) and it’s clear that your posts cared more about looking good rather than solving the game (this became especially the case towards sod3 where your posts pretty much became “hello fellow villagers”)
i think i described it on day 2 feeling like you had a checklist of things you felt you had to do rather than playing by discovery and naturally coming to conclusions/picking up on things

you can
probably work backwards and see what i actually called you out for in the game

first ask yourself why are you playing the game

1 Like

and knowing is half the battle!
G.I. JOE

1 Like

i just realized this was mostly telling you how to not wolf
well in that case
do the opposite of what i called you out on

make posts more dedicated to solving and presenting a coherent thought process like you are playing by discovery and reaching natural conclusions rather than posts to look towny

2 Likes

because i enjoy the social interaction
because it gives me something to do when im bored

there’s probably some others but those are off the top of my head

also i would like to reiterate that gaslighting is not a word that should be thrown around in mafia game threads

1 Like

there are a plethora of other things you can do to solve these which are way more effective than playing FM
do you enjoy the game?

1 Like

not as much as i feel like other people do
but
yeah, for the most part

i diagnose you with
the chatter

but seriously speaking
if you enjoy the game, the motivation should be there naturally
so idk what to say really

4 Likes

Oh my mafia swept this game?