[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

The only real people who have a chance of dying today are you eli and Marshal pretty sure

If I were you, I’d isolate one to choose and make them the one who dies in your place

Missed this as well

But why the fuck is everyone just okay with me dying

There’s been no solid accusation

Nothing past “they dont feel right” which is laughable

And im sitting at L-3

Tf

If you do nothing here you will likely die

You can use this sentence to describe life.

I did not say this, I said I liked that eli said it not that I agreed

Ill accept this

/vote Marshal @Host_Account_1

Full full ISO to come after dinner, but for a start look at this clusterfuck:

Their thought process on me doesnt make sense, saying both Wazza is sketchy and agreeing with Leafia TMI, but still somehow hellbent on targetting me

Not to mention

Just this should comfortably convince yall to at least get off the ML wagon if not vote Marshal

also literally never said I wolfread leafia and already directly responded to why wazza voting you doesnt put me off the wagon

do better

Youve credited Eli for saying it

If you werent in the mindset of “kill cheese” you wouldve been like “no, thats not tmi cuz cheese is scum here lol”

I think it’s a villagery thought even if I disagree

I’m dying tonight likely, so before I forgot:

When the bomb gets passed to angel:

NEVER GIVE THE BOMB TO MARSHAL

This is not a post a town member makes which says: I will respectfully consider someone to bomb using everyone’s global opinions and not just going off on a win

This is a post someone makes which says: I’m ignoring thread and killing who I want

And looking at marshals reads, that isn’t good.

I meant more in a sense of “I can ignore thread tinfoiling/wolfreading me” not ignoring everyone elses reads

although frankly imma go for who I think is the likeliest mafia, not for consensus, but I will at least listen to imput should I hold the bomb

Forget

When the bomb permissions

You sure you didn’t make that up right now because you realized it sounded suspicious?

You said thread, not reads

I meant reads, in the context I was talking about how thread was making me annoyed so I could ignore the annoying things which were reads

This was right after you posted your readslist

We weren’t talking about you at all after you did so

it was still on my mind

Why didn’t you include any of this in the post?

also why would I even want to refute your point if mafia, it’s you saying to not give me the bomb which is pro my wincon if mafia