[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

(unfortunately in my experience spamming large amounts of characters slows the website down significantly so I don’t want to do that to chloe)

aka you caught me in a lie gg

/vote Mistyx

For legal matters, this isn’t a real vote.

real talk I’ll probably be more invested on d2 cuz that’s when the fun stuff starts happening

I’m usually really good on Day 1 and then I lose energy so might be a good thing you do that.

Although I’m not feeling great either since I’m mostly absent.

I didn’t sign up to this game to “play mafia”

I signed up to this game for SUPA MARIO BRUDDAS SUPA SHOW

3 Likes

completely fair tbh

bradland marluxion and arete are probably villagers

keep in mind I have no idea if these are hot takes or not because I have not been reading the thread

Yayyyy someone townreading me! :tada:

can you talk me thru marl

cuz i really dont see it, everyone seems to have him as very high town but I think his content isn’t near out of RWBY or ciciona range

very high town is an exaggeration but ppl townread him and it annoys me cuz i have 0 idea why

Marl I have at null because he ends up being more readable the later the game gets.

Problem is that I think he’s starting to understand what he can get away with as town so he ends up doing it as mafia.

But there’s other tells that can show his alignment down the line.

Hedge-y read go brrrrr.

These are different sentences, I was making a joke

Eli iso has

95% junk

5% bad content

2 Likes

The only things I could find that is close to trying to play the game and not talking about stellaris or something else

5 posts, he’s talked 31 times

2 Likes

Sum up the argument: elis probably a wolf

I’d be fine with him being a CW currently.

Maybe even a middle of the day phase CFD that gets hammered.

That would be hilarious.

Cloned/Eli are the people I’m okay with dying today, will probably leave my vote on eli for now but they’re both good wagons imo

1 Like