[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

i joined this game to have a chill experience where I could solve and meme around in a fun setup

every time i’ve come under heavy fire the game has become extremely unfun for me (warrior cats, watch your mouth, etc) to the point where i’d really and truly rather not play at all

I’m already getting the vibe that this has the potential to be one of those games so im making an effort to change my approach to not drown out thread with back and forths and allow me to focus on my own thing.

I apologize in advance then

Dealing with this sort of stuff is part of the game, whether any of us like it or not. People have games they don’t like and regret joining. It doesn’t mean that you can ignore when people make points against you, and it’s valid enough that your getting scumread by a lot of people.

I dont plan on ignoring you or not posting scumreads on you just because you don’t want people to scumread you

And im sure it’s the same for several others

You’re right. You are looking really bad. You seem way too eager to be townread and it seems like you’re a deer caught in the headlights right now since you really seem to be panicking for no good reason. Here’s a present from me to you.

/vote Bradland @Host_Account_1

Feel free to respond to this Leafia

That and you seem to be giving out townreads like candy. Where’s mine?

Yeah, Marl can go in the town pile for now.

For when Leafia gets back from backreading:

You criticized Brad for giving out townreads like candy, but right after you gave one to Marl just because he townread vul

Actually, you’re terrible at reading me.

True. I’m usually more active than this. Even on D1.

Well, his reasoning for townreading YBW doesn’t make sense, especially with how strong it is.

This post is somewhat villagery to be honest. I like it.

1. outedwolf - Frankly don’t think this slot is that wolfy, i find myself agreeing with what he’s saying irt the wolfreads on him being kind of pepega, he’s a strong player and i’ve known he’s had great wolfgames so him being, like, lackluster early in a game that should be chill is not a wolfy thing to me /shrug. Null 4 me

2. Kiiruma - No real thoughts on this slot tbh. Just not sure

3. Vulgard - Reading over I think the whole “associatives” thing is v likely to be from a villager, it’s one of his “quirky new approaches” to the game that i’ve seen him take in the past and it’s >rand v, idt this is at all necessary as wolf, it seems like a roundabout way to push agenda as well if mafia so i think it’s just town.

4. clonedcheese - I think he’s mafia jumping on me because it’s #fashionable, he also seems to be going w/ the flow of thread which isn’t what he usually does as town. can die tbh.

5. youbutworse - strong village read for the whole “wazza meta” thing, it’s a creative/tough read to get to for w!ybw imo. I also think it’s towny that he was prompted to do the read, which makes it feel extremely unlikely to be preplanned or him specifically trying to make one of those points to get townread because it was a response to arete.

6. elithepsycho - shrug, give it more time. Mild points to #474, its a response I agree with and is p casual in nature, >rand to be just an off the cuff villa comment.

7. Arete - I thought they were towny earlier, then there were a few responses to questions or things itt that made me question if I was using the correct methods to read them but every time I read their posts I find them to be super towny, it’s everything town!arete would post and i’m not convinced they suddenly learned to fake that (especially in that one MU game linked i didn’t get the same vibes I did here), and last game I played with them as v/w they never hit those notes so them doing it so many times here to me just means villa

8. min - High density of reads compared to wolfgame, and I see the way they’re getting to most of their reads. Nothing specifically towny but >rand v to me.

9. Marl - Frankly I don’t see at all what constitutes his apparent extremely extremely confident wolfread on me. I’ve looked through his ISO and there were a few points where he was like “this feels like w!marshal in past games” or “i dont like the vibe of this post” stuff but nothing that I think constitutes a strong read. Think he’s doing exactly what he did in RWBY which was to completely tank a strong villager’s game by putting heavy pressure on them. I can’t find points that justify the strength of what he’s saying so I think he’s >>rand mafia.

10. Bradland - Reads kind of few and far between but I like the ones i’ve seen, I thought the read on me felt kind of pure in the way he continued it because he could have a partner tell him the reasons for villareading me don’t actually hold water but there never seems to have been any sort of disruption to that

11. Mistyx - need to see more tbh

12. Hippopablompoyeetus - Posts really don’t do it for me, the few observations he has are incredibly surface level imo. >rand w.

13. Atlas - If i try to divorce this read from the whole “sorcerer” fiasco im honestly super lost. Not w/w with wazza basically ever tho, if wazza is mafia she was genuinely trying to fish things out of atals.

14. Arctic - yeah tbh not sure on this one, I thought he was kinda towny earlier but I disagree with his reasoning on the vulgard thing it feels like it’s attacking a villager for out of the box thinking but doesn’t rlly look at alternatives. like in #861 he talks about how vul is making it so that he couldn’t be sheeped but I don’t understand why he wouldn’t want to be sheeped, if you’re mafia it’s advancing your win conditon to bury a lot of villagers. Feels like attacking over consideration, but besides this point idr take issue with him.

15. Wazza - Still can be mafia. I’ve seen “wazza is loud/obnoxious in thread this means v” reads thrown around but as someone who’s wolfed with her many times she has a knack for doing this as mafia, and I think her stuff irt atlas was anti-town. Her “implosion” itt doesn’t really match ciciona, she’s just arguing a lot with people, nothing out of her range.

16. Leafia - Heart likes #927 but the rest of her ISO doesn’t really feel in or out of any range. roughly in null for now.

STRONG TOWN:
Marshal
Vulgard
Youbutworse
Arete

LIGHTER TOWN:
Min

VERY LIGHT TOWN:
Eli
Brad
Leafia
____ DIRECT POE LINE ____
Null:
outedwolf
kiiruma
Misty
Atlas

Some degree of wolfy:
Arctic (least confident but still there)
cheese
Marl
Hippo
Wazza

unordered within teirs

2 Likes

my reads feel less convicted than I’d like and not super strong but these are what they in fact are

Yeah I agree we shld hang in cloned marl or wazza, well said

honestly i’d really like to hold the bomb cuz then I can genuinely just ignore thread so I wont be salty if I get bombered

wb arctic?

Wb hippo?