[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

still think mist should die gn

1 Like

bk/mist THOUGHTS?

You say ‘yolo’ but can you expand on it a bit more?
Since I don’t think that it’s too much of a popular take on it and I’d be interested to hear that

you only live once

wazza seems fine to me (things they say, way they said it)

leafia kinda just feels like they played d1 unnecesarilly anti cloned if w/w like the aim would be straight up to send them deep

i think bussing in this setup is going to be very common to send wolves deep so villas kill other villas with teh bombs however

so ymmv

you were right d1, so wheres your head at now re villas/wolves?

If I had to say what I was thinking now, I actually, based on precedence, still think Leafia has a high chance of being a wolf. They’re a chronic busser, buddier etc. And it makes it hard to ever trust them.

I think Wazza seems alright too though, I usually can read them quite well.

Between Wazza and 2 other popular targets of Hippo and Marl… I’d say Hippo’s the most suspicious followed by Marl and then Wazza being the most in the clear.

/Vote Leafia @Host_Account_1

Time to trust myself 2.0

Yeah that was me

But without going full on lamist or whatever if I was a wolf coordinating in mafia chat to save cloned I wouldn’t have mistimed eod

Then again cloned probbaly also mistimed eod so that argument just makes me look worse lmao

That’s a clear lie.

Cloned was here at EoD, I doubt he mistimed it.

In fact, I feel the only reason he didn’t self-pres is because you’re a PR.

(For the record, I mean Mafia PR, not Town PR)

Yea…me and hippo are the scumteam :blush: nvm brads the one that was on u with me my bad

Can I just say I’m rlly dumb nd thought there was only 1 mafia left and realized there wasn’t when everyone kept saying 2 names

Wtf

2 Likes

Also marl wolves can’t “pile on you” when there’s 2 left. It’s just not possible. I highly even doubt you can genuinely believe 2 wolves would both be on you voting you atp in the game when they couldn’t even make a wagon on you yesterday lmao

I’m confused, 2 goons(?) Flipped so far why would hippo as a pr have low shelf life ???

If I’m a pr why wouldn’t I be on cloned u dumbass

Nice try. I’m not lying. It’s a mixture of both I think and I’ve barely even mentioned you before now. You’re acting like everyone remembers everything that happens 100% perfectly.

Because if you’re a PR, then it doesn’t really matter if you die as long as you give credit large credit to the people on your wagon. Your fellow mafia could easily also be on your wagon, which is why flipping you would be nice for information.

Vul cased you D1 and started scumreading you then. Nice try though. You’re just grasping at straws to find any reason to scumread me to justify a vote on me to OMGUS me and try to make me look worse aren’t you?

Agreed 100%