[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Then again cloned probbaly also mistimed eod so that argument just makes me look worse lmao

That’s a clear lie.

Cloned was here at EoD, I doubt he mistimed it.

In fact, I feel the only reason he didn’t self-pres is because you’re a PR.

(For the record, I mean Mafia PR, not Town PR)

Yea…me and hippo are the scumteam :blush: nvm brads the one that was on u with me my bad

Can I just say I’m rlly dumb nd thought there was only 1 mafia left and realized there wasn’t when everyone kept saying 2 names

Wtf

2 Likes

Also marl wolves can’t “pile on you” when there’s 2 left. It’s just not possible. I highly even doubt you can genuinely believe 2 wolves would both be on you voting you atp in the game when they couldn’t even make a wagon on you yesterday lmao

I’m confused, 2 goons(?) Flipped so far why would hippo as a pr have low shelf life ???

If I’m a pr why wouldn’t I be on cloned u dumbass

Nice try. I’m not lying. It’s a mixture of both I think and I’ve barely even mentioned you before now. You’re acting like everyone remembers everything that happens 100% perfectly.

Because if you’re a PR, then it doesn’t really matter if you die as long as you give credit large credit to the people on your wagon. Your fellow mafia could easily also be on your wagon, which is why flipping you would be nice for information.

Vul cased you D1 and started scumreading you then. Nice try though. You’re just grasping at straws to find any reason to scumread me to justify a vote on me to OMGUS me and try to make me look worse aren’t you?

Agreed 100%

She’s accusing me of lying, not Marshal.

i’d believe you if you hadn’t changed your story to that

link it

But if I’m a pr and flip it incriminates cloned as mafia anyway cuz I’m not self pressing on him

Wazza ur mafia i literally can’t believe you don’t understand what I’m saying

:thinking:

“Wow, you have an opinion? You’re mafia”

nice

I stated I was never voting cloned, do you think my plan was to actually vote cloned.