[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

He’s not Town at all.

/vote YBW @Host_Account_1

Yesterday he was hellbent on killing me but when given the option doesn’t even vote me?

I know I said I wouldn’t vote btw but this is for pressure so idc

That honestly is a very bad look for YBW.

so, ybw townread misty
and then, when he saw misty have a lot of votes, his thought was “she has a lot of votes, i don’t need to vote her” and not “she’s town, stop voting her”
and then, he said he’d vote wazza if not misty, but then he used eli being on wazza as a justification not to vote for her
then he voted misty anyway for the flimsiest reason i have ever seen in my life, after just calling her town and not rescinding that read

i honestly think him not justifying any of his actions during that eod would’ve been townier but nothing he did there makes sense from any of the perspectives he presented and is super contradictory

1 Like

YWB is mafia abs prolly has bomb and is killing youngsters

1 Like

Yeah, I think I’ll join you there. /vote YBW @Host_Account_1

Towncore autocorrected to youngsters I’m sorry :sob:

2 Likes

Yo

I’m very surprised ybw didn’t follow me to wazza considering he liked my post saying I was paranoid that mist was flipping v

actually i take back the unalign them crossposting opposing votes doesn’t make them unaligned by itself
watch this be another cloned/mistyx situation where i’m an unalign god and doubt myself too much

It could be honestly. Tough to tell for sure.

i feel like youbutworse trapped himself into voting wazza when he actually didn’t want to, which is why he changed his mind on misty twice for no reason

i think he might have expected more people to vote misty, but then when they didn’t, he felt like he had to vote misty after all. and that’s why his progression looks like it makes no sense.

I’m sorry to mist, I realized she was town when she was memeing around but still insisting she was town when she was likely dying, as wolf shed either lolcat or try to vouch hard for self in that situation

@YoubutWorse

Why didn’t you follow me onto wazza? You liked my post saying I had mist v paranoia like right after I posted it, and there was like a minute of day left after my vote so you had the chance to tie wagons

Why did you not

i’m trying to interpret ybw’s thought process from a village perspective. but I can’t think of anything. he townreads misty, and then when he sees votes on her, he doesn’t feel that it’s necessary to defend her. and then he changes his mind on her for the worst reason i’ve ever seen in my life.

2 Likes

Imma have to iso ybw from a game perspective, I still think his posting is/was good but I’m prob gonna have to look at the implications of his stuff and not just “solving = town”

Him not following me on wazza is super mindbaffling to me, interested in explanation stuff

the only reason he gives to not vote wazza is that eli is voting wazza, when eli isn’t even present for end of day, and eli is a consensus townread.

it just seems so fake to me. i know villagers can think and do dumb things, but this is not dumb. it just makes no sense fundamentally.

It’s nonsensical for a wolf to be so damn open-wolfy but it makes even less sense for a villager because wtf was that if it’s from a town perspective.

I think that YBW might be an ok hit. But I keep having the voice in my head wanting Leafia bombed or ded somehow else.

This game sucks now cuz I have school but I’ll try to keep up over lunch

My tldr of my overnight reading is that I honestly still feel like mists interpretation of leafia events is unfair and that leafia is PoE but not really for the stuff she pointed out

ybw doubting misty flipping wolf is one thing; i’m sure more than just him had this thought at end of day. but then, he actually has an opportunity to save her, and refuses to commit to it for a flimsy reason, then votes misty again for an even flimsier reason at a time when misty still could’ve been saved. it’s all super convenient and super helpful for the wolves, particularly if wazza is a wolf. and even if wazza isn’t a wolf, this showcases youbutworse was under significant pressure and his reasoning didn’t hold up under it.

like i said, i’d be far more lenient if he just didn’t explain anything, didn’t vote wazza, and voted misty. but he actually tried to explain himself, which suggests to me he was trying to look good while doing this. he just failed.

bruh

marl is just a villager if ybw is mafia
not w/w

how about that, leafia’s pet

visor is now Big Chongis