[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Pretty sure youbutworse has bomb

the flip also means my original cloned/mistyx unalign was correct and i shouldn’t have walked it back
guess my not w/w reads are even more accurate than i thought

i’m annoyed over eod because the way mistyx handled her claim after visor outed was obviously coming from a vt and not a wolf
a wolf would’ve just lolcatted after outing visor, since a wolf’s mission gets accomplished there and then; but mistyx tried to defend her action, saying it would’ve been +EV had visor not outed himself
and then, mistyx degraded into feeling deflated over what she has done
not a wolf progression
i can talk all i want after seeing the flip though, so i won’t dwell on this much

Well, seems EoD did indeed hit a townie. Sorry I was on a ‘vanity wagon’ but I just didn’t like how anything was going.

I didn’t want to vote Mist or Wazza or Marsh. I might’ve voted YbW or Hip but there weren’t really enough votes.

Best case scenario is YbW having the bomb because their self pres on Mist felt worse than Wazza’s to me. Since YbW was a sudden end wagon and they might’ve felt the pressure harder making their reactions more loose.

this is still a villager by the way

Misty was obvs v at end

1 Like

Hmmm, not really seeing it honestly and I kind of agree with Wazza honestly.

I could easily see it as a wolf YBW post who’s trying to sound ok-ish but is feeling pressured

do you think this wagon should be bombed then

1 Like

Not really but in hindsight I regret pushing on her so hard honestly. Sorry Misty. You deserved better.

Hello

Gj outed

Honestly hope marl was bombed tbh

I just hope the bombing results in a wolf death.

wazza/ybw not w/w by the way
in case i haven’t made this unalign before

“scum doesn’t make this play, i don’t want to vote her”
“misty has too many votes, i don’t need to vote her”

“i would vote wazza but eli’s voting wazza and i don’t trust eli”

“i’m voting misty after all because she came back after saying she wouldn’t”
???

okay i took that statement out of context in my previous post

ybw really just went
“i think misty is town”
“misty has enough votes, i don’t need to add a vote”
“i’d vote wazza, i said i would vote wazza if not misty, but eli’s voting wazza and that’s sus”
“ok voting misty bc she lied and came back”

what???

2 Likes

I care very little, it’s a correct post, I don’t want any “oh I have the bomb” shenanigans type shit like what happened yesterday

Ybw doing strats lmao

I thought he was much townier but I wouldn’t mind him exploding

He’s not Town at all.

/vote YBW @Host_Account_1

Yesterday he was hellbent on killing me but when given the option doesn’t even vote me?

I know I said I wouldn’t vote btw but this is for pressure so idc

That honestly is a very bad look for YBW.

so, ybw townread misty
and then, when he saw misty have a lot of votes, his thought was “she has a lot of votes, i don’t need to vote her” and not “she’s town, stop voting her”
and then, he said he’d vote wazza if not misty, but then he used eli being on wazza as a justification not to vote for her
then he voted misty anyway for the flimsiest reason i have ever seen in my life, after just calling her town and not rescinding that read

i honestly think him not justifying any of his actions during that eod would’ve been townier but nothing he did there makes sense from any of the perspectives he presented and is super contradictory

1 Like