[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

So me not being pocketed by you ever is the reason why I’m townreading you correctly? :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

i mean to be frank nothing anyone has townread me for today is remotely outside of my wolfrange either but I don’t take problem with those reads on me unless it’s by someone I think should know better

Fair enough™

brain-fried me thinks marl falls under the category of “should know better” irt his wolfread on me, the reasons are all weak and he is the type of player to specifically want and try and give me a bad start to weaken me for the rest of the day (see: how he treated chloe in RWBY)

he also blatantly ignores me saying my mistyx read was to get thread talking and instead treats it as if that was a fully-serious-read-I-had. Me no likey tbh.

ngl marl has been pretty darn good at reading me since cogpsy

would still appreciate the reasoning for the read @Marluxion

if you don’t have any just point to a post or two that made you townread me

i like mistyx’s treatment of bradland’s opening string, felt villagery; also made me not like it either

i love this phrasing

min changed PFP since the time i made that comment

this is a single sentence
i just wanted to say this

actually I prefer that so

i like kiiruma’s big post just now, he can be a villager

1 Like

the post he responds to are surrounded by both of these posts in my iso really pretty hard to miss

ive realized im doing the exact thing I set out to NOT do and am getting sucked in by the wolfreads on me, even if I thnk it has bearing on his alignment idt its super productive cuz now im getting again in the mindset of “wow this read on me is bad give me a million posts to talk about why”

im just going to go to bed even if im not tired
bye i guess

townlist:

ybw

kiiruma
atlas

min
mistyx

i wonder how many wolves are in here

my god its literally the “plinko board” read made in a slightly more qUiRkY way

mmmmmmmy goodness

im clicking the “x” on this tab bye

i know but i still love the phrasing
i didn’t say a word about the read itself so i’m not sure why you’re taking offense to me liking its wording
i never said i townread marl for it either

I lied and opened the tab on incognito, literally cannot not respond

it just annoys me by association cuz i hate the read and the way its “creatively” phrased

I am going to isolate myself from all technology now because I am clearly incapable of not getting sucked into a back and forth relating to wolfreads on me and that gets me exactly nowhere

What about townreads on you?

I don’t think I found any but hey we’re open to talking about them. :eyes:

1 Like

BK and Marshal aren’t W/W

reasonably high confidence

early laugh tell
as wolf you’re really good at posting “content” early but your first few opening posts this game were amusing in a way i dont think you’d approach as a wolf

owo guys i think marshal is a lol wolfy :)

sup bk wheres ur head at

Hello OutedWolf.

This is my town list that I have currently based on what I backread and what I’m seeing currently. My confidence rate is…maybe about 70% that it’s mostly pure?

I say “I usually average 1” because even during games where I feel great about my reads, I usually end up with 1 misclear.

My vote is currently on Cloned due to his reaction to Vulgard outing sus on him.

Regardless if it was a joke or not, the reaction wasn’t too great.

I have Wazza looking wolfy since all she’s doing is playing defense, she’s stated that she’ll out reads besides the few she’s had later so giving a bit of time.

Otherwise that’s most of my views on this game.

I wish this site had a better spoiler gimmick than having it blurred, it messes with my eyes, but I love putting things in spoilers as a side-track thought.