[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Marl u know how much I bus do u acc think I wouldn’t have voted vanilla cloned eod if I was his partner

i said kiiruma was the sorcerer yesterday dork

1 Like

i think you should have and probably would have voted cloned as either alignment, what matters more is why cloned didn’t vote YOU

oh yeah marl, I wasn’t able to ask yesterday since I wasn’t around, but why did you at any point think that both Cloned AND Hippo were town? (not to preflip hippo, mainly worried on the cloned read)

Yeah that’s why marshal is mafia and cloned waa distancing but in case marshal flip town it means cloned wagon is red af and mafia bussed.

i changed my mind on cloned before i left for thanksgiving stuff
it was mostly how he was managing to dig his own grave literally every time he posts which happens for him as town p often
like i said if it were any other player who had is posts i’d have probably tunneled them but because it was cloned i was paranoid

didn’t trust his wagon either
which just makes this a :joy_cat: game for me

2 Likes

This is literally the answer to explain eod btw.

why would cloned distance and not just take a free kill on a villager instead of risking their own death

marshal is the bomb so if she’s mafia we can stick our thumbs up our patooties and still be in a good spot come tomorrow

if marshal is mafia somehow I will eat a shoe

so no reason to solve around marshal being mafia

Listen whatever my alignment cloned played badly tbh

yes that was precisely my point

I honestly forgot that cloned never voted hippo and I want them dead even more now

Lowkey I’d rather be bombed than voted or ideally I get given bomb tomorrow and yeet an actual mafia.

write that down, write that down!

1 Like

Pretty much null for me.

BRO DID YOU NOT READ MY FIRST POST TODAY

you said u did but u clearly lied

good news

5 Likes

you can call it questionable but if you’re town i wouldn’t say he played badly, you probably have to die now just because he didn’t vote you

if you’re mafia then… yeah he prob should have voted you and tried to go deep himself