[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

pretty much already shared them
i have a towncore of six
if i sheep their reads then i have eight
and i also have personal townreads on kiiruma and outedwolf but I doubt the thread will agree

now that kiiruma is just lock town it means scum will kill him which is unfortunate because we’ll lose our sorc

I’m never flipping just u wait

I townread kiiruma! :D

thanks for this post marl

actually kiiruma had a post at eod which was approximately never aligned with cloned so yeah kiiruma is a villager

i said kiiruma is the sorc yesterday but scum killed atlas instead :joy_cat:

the fuck kinda sorc is gonna claim day 1

I didn’t read at all tbh, I had a rough night with sleeping and I’m debating on going back to sleep I just wanted to look at who got killed N1 and then saw that garbage and needed to respond to it.

Because all they do is reduce how much towncred I get from Cloned’s flip. It’s a form of shading basically and between them you make it known that you know that it was something I always did as a villager and you’ve never said anything like it in any other game with me.

You’re not doing a good job convincing me that you’re a villager Wazza. Especially when you blame me for your own decisions. Had you just taken responsibility for your decisions things would’ve gone a lot better for you I think. You still have a lot of time to prove yourself a villager in my eyes though.

As for Marl, I’m starting to think he just might be scum this game with how sure he seemed that Cloned was town there. I’ll have to watch his slo thg carefully.

1 Like

is it the one i’m thinking of (the one where it was like “cloned is planning to cfd last minute with his team” post

if not pls direct me to it
if it is I agree and i’ll get to why eventually unless i forget and blow someone up

aimed at cloned
yeah this isn’t a partner

/vote arctic

it was mainly bc i didnt see progression, I did go back and check and realized I missed posts and went back on what I said. If u need sleep, u should get some

Blow me

boom i was right

oh no you’re not doing the marshal thing from rwby

Last wolves are in marshal/hippo/marl/arctic/wazza and maybe brad I think

(If I’m wrong pretend this says at least one wolf is here so i don’t look stupid)

Marluxion - Mafia Stalker - N1 (Track Kiiruma): Nobody visited your target! Your target visited Marshal!

6 Likes

bk and leafia being like
basically confirmed town is pretty neat though
marshal is probably confirmed town as well which means the sorc is just :joy_cat:
hippo might be w/w with cloned, weird that he didn’t self pres though
weird for both

Unless you thought I was scum too, that makes no sense and you never once said DC anything about how I was right about Cloned and how it affected your read on me.