[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Was Arctic even here during EOD? I never actually read it I looked at the flip and was satisfied.

Eh that wouldn’t have mattered because both him and Cloned were on Marshal anyways…

took a quick skim at last few posts of eod

marl was a srs wagon at the time, and wolves were def trying to get a cfd going there

hippos eod kinda… super wolf aligned lol

think wazza and leafia prob villas

yolo

It’s really not

Why would I not vote cloned eod if I was mafia holy smokes

i mean wolf aligned as in you are making plays that support what the wolves (cloned clearly) want to do

villagers can support the wolf alignment (and often do), its just an information point

you played that eod to support cloned regardless of ur alignment, the problem we have is to decide whether you did that because you are a wolf (and figured you probably had low shelf life anyway and just seeking to eke out equity) or because you are a villa and genuinely believed it was the right thing to do

if you bus cloned there, you dont become magically clear yanno?

I’ll be getting some sleep now I’ll be back whenever I’m up.

Later.

theres also obv the wifom arguments but pointless to go into them now

top 3 wolves/villas, hippo?

If I’m trying to save cloned and support him why wouldn’t I vote marshal then?

didnt u say yourself you forget when eod was or was that some other guy

i think you are nitpicking minor points when (and you already admitted to this at sod2) that it looks like you and cloned were aligned

i dont even think it necessarily makes you a wolf lol, i have expressed that i think u r villagery

still think mist should die gn

1 Like

bk/mist THOUGHTS?

You say ‘yolo’ but can you expand on it a bit more?
Since I don’t think that it’s too much of a popular take on it and I’d be interested to hear that

you only live once

wazza seems fine to me (things they say, way they said it)

leafia kinda just feels like they played d1 unnecesarilly anti cloned if w/w like the aim would be straight up to send them deep

i think bussing in this setup is going to be very common to send wolves deep so villas kill other villas with teh bombs however

so ymmv

you were right d1, so wheres your head at now re villas/wolves?

If I had to say what I was thinking now, I actually, based on precedence, still think Leafia has a high chance of being a wolf. They’re a chronic busser, buddier etc. And it makes it hard to ever trust them.

I think Wazza seems alright too though, I usually can read them quite well.

Between Wazza and 2 other popular targets of Hippo and Marl… I’d say Hippo’s the most suspicious followed by Marl and then Wazza being the most in the clear.

/Vote Leafia @Host_Account_1

Time to trust myself 2.0

Yeah that was me

But without going full on lamist or whatever if I was a wolf coordinating in mafia chat to save cloned I wouldn’t have mistimed eod