[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Given that I figure it’s likely that one of you is a wolf and the other town, but I’m not sure which is town and which is a wolf, not really. I kind of doubt you’re w/w at least. Both of you are in my PoE.

Anyway, going to head out now, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Vote counts have been corrected, please ping with further corrections.

damn i was about ready to be in the mood to play this game but now im extremely salty at big 12 refs so I may need the night to recover

1 Like

Blehhhh I don’t know what to do.

I just might be wrong on Wazza I don’t know what else to think.

2 Likes

me when the sorc turns me into a bomb like i’ve asked for this whole time

honestly not sure what requires a higher degree of blindness

not thinking that was a pass interference or thinking i’m mafia
leaning towards #1 still

2 Likes

angy

Either way I am fired up so imma use this

frankly im fine with all of the wagons, Marl/Wazza/Misty are all slots I think should go sooner rather than later

kinda worried about a general shift off of hippo, idt anyone has actively voiced things in his favor but he seems mostly ignored

2 Likes

I think this is a game won off of PoE, we can clear 4 slots in the PoE (or 3 slots with 1 garunteed as wolf if a wolf gets the bomb) today and tommorow, then take it home in the final stretch

1 Like

I still don’t have fully fledged thoughts on the whole mistyx/leafia debacle, atm I’m currently trending towards “A few things mist said seems uncharitable/not what I saw which isn’t a good look but I really still don’t have the full context to tell if leafia was actually caught slipping”

Leafia has been caught in wolfslips before so I think it has possible merit but I’m gonna have to take another crack at reading that

Rn i feel okay with my PoE and my towns, idt those are really shifting around a ton but I want to take a look at and get thread’s thoughts from some of the slots i’d consider more “middle” (ex. kiiruma or outedwolf)

Also interested in further discussions on the macro games of Min and Brad specifically because I think they handled certain things (or were spewed) in clearing ways but I want thoughts on their games outside of that

I’ve taken a hard look at the hippo slot and the tensions surrounding it, I’m getting vaguely worried with how he’s been treated from multiple angles.

Part of it feels like he’s being ignored just enough or having others push around him that I think he could be a PR just trying to sneak until his slot’s usefulness is fulfilled

On the other side I think there’s a very stark “marshal and hippo HAS to have a wolf” narrative that really doesn’t line up with how thread is handling him and me.
I’m widely townread by most, but there are also people who itt say that there’s got to be a wolf between us
yet there’s still not really a push on him or a notion to resolve that at all, people are kind of just letting it sit and I get the vibe that if he’s v wolves are just putting it itt to chain / tinfoil me later in the game

This is very important to me, I started hunting for people earlier today who both

• Are saying that me and hippo has to contain a mafia
  • Townread me
  • Have hippo as a backburner read

because from what I understand thread more or less agrees on all of these but it in that case doesn’t make sense, so i’m looking for people who meet all 3
it’s wolfy regardless of hippo’s alignment, if he’s town it feels like a setup for later and if he’s mafia it feels like it’s trying to ignore his slot despite stating he’s v/w with me and townreads me so that it can look like they pushed him without making him closer to death

btw i won’t be around for EoD because lol!church
so

yeah this honestly concerns me a bit, I think arctic spew looks good for min but they have no semblance of a push on hippo outside of that first “marshal hippo contains mafia” post (and it was at the time I was claiming bomb)

kinda fits the bill of what I was looking for, want @min 's response as well as general thread thoughts

@Marshal

Like the main thing with me is that voting Hippo feels like a cop out vote and would be fine resolving with the bomb, but at the same time I’m not sure where else to go.

Like I don’t mind resolving him, I find Misty and Wazza to be town although I’m so disengaged with the game that I can’t keep a tight grip on them.

Like the Hippo wagon was pure as far as the game has gone at EOD, which concerns me why Cloned never self pres’d but we’re so far off that now.