[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

atm i’m fine with “cop out votes”, we are 2 mafia down, I think we kinda just need to stay the course. At worst there’s one deepwolf but if we get to like a f7 scenario with only 1 wolf left I think the game is very winnable even outside of that

Yeah you’re right I forget we’re in a good position.

I would honestly be okay with any of [Leafia/Mistyx/Marl/Wazza/Hippo] going out to day, and preferably we take out a large chunk of this tommorow

I’m kinda null on outedwolf but he’s a strong player if town and I don’t actively dislike ~anything on the slot so I don’t really think he’s a good option for today over the others in my PoE

bit worried rn that i’m getting snowed by either min or kiiruma specfically but I think those are slots that if mafia (and the rest of the PoE has the other) are catchable by endgame

although ideally earlier if so

1 Like

I wanted to ask you about your confidence in your Min read at this rate but you weren’t on until now, lmao.

well right now my min read is kind of a ??? with how I think their me/hippo handling is inconsistent but GTH they are just a villager spewed town by arctic

Or we weren’t on at the same time until now**

You’ve literally 300 posted.

I’m also gonna straight up say to not look 4 me to townlead, ik I have most posts and are kinda consensus but i’m really just not feeling up to the task, I get hypercompetetive and so when I see people putting heavy weight behind what I say it makes me feel even more not-healthily obligated to give it my all when I don’t have my all in the tank.

1 Like

brb becoming townleader

1 Like

I also have school starting up the day after tommorow (aka during all of d3), and finals are fast approaching so expect a drop in activity and investment

(this is also a plea for wolves to kill me asap if I get dragged to a d4 or god forbid d5 I think I might never play mafia again)

jarvis, take me to the EoD1 VC

That’s fine, like you said it’s 2 maf down so we don’t need much until it’s necessary.

At the least before the day ends give your legacy, not gonna pressure you to be 100% but you would know most of these people better than me.

Honestly wish I was on at better times to work with you but just gotta work with what I can.

I don’t think i’m doing that, looking at ISOs/interactions and large walls are honestly my favorite part of the game (besides dunking on wolves) cuz I love looking at the moving peices and putting together the puzzle but it’s too much energy 4 me, I’m likely gonna just be realtiming for rest of the game

1 Like

and with that it’s 11:07 and im STILL seething so hard over football so im calling it a night, hope that helped

forgot I might not be around for EoD and may change vote. Misty just never seemed right to me and may be a wolf, idk tho. Misty at SoD felt like desperate distancing from Arctic and their treatment to leafia felt like shading as well (even if leafia didn’t look too good herself.) I just don’t know how to feel about it and will probably change my vote before I go to bed, since while marl is a fine exe I think other people are scummier

I agree on all of these but the first, hippo at SoD seemed V to me tbh

I mean I’m an Ohio State fan so I’m feeling your pain currently.

im a bears fan so i feel pain every game i watch

1 Like

/vote: Hippopablompoyeetus @Host_Account_1

go rams