[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

I’m asking you for your point of contention, which of it is the hard explanation! You can’t just say all of it unless you structured why you didn’t vote me in such a poor way.

How tf would you know?

So you dont know? Hmmmmmmm

Let’s not continue this discussion

1 Like

Wazza’s doing the same thing she did early game with the whole “not stfuing about prs”

these words are too big for me to understand

or maybe I explained it multiple times and you didn’t bother to read it, here let me take a few direct quotes from my own post that state why I didn’t vote you!

There’s a super easy way to get her to be quiet about prs tho

1 Like

I more meant in a sense that the Angel shouldn’t hint towards themselves at all and the fact he knows is suspicious.

Contention means your counter-argument.

I read it!
I know your argument!

I want you to structure it in a way that’s readable and presentable for crying out loud.

funny

if anything its clearing

I know who he thinks it is and why. It’s not inherently suspicious although I don’t find it clearing, I do however think it hard spews the person he thinks it is town. We’re leaving it at that.

(It only spews the person v if ybw is mafia also to clarify)

Okay, how in the living fuck is knowing the PR clearing whatsoever.

Explain that shit to me, YBW.

And both of you, don’t get pissed when I discuss it back with you guys when you were the ones who started the fucking conversation.

DO
NOT

how hard is this to understand

1 Like

I’m a bit unbalanced with anything that isn’t top town for me as well so yeah.

This only serves to give more info to wolves. I’m refusing to engage in this.

1 Like

no

It literally already is, here you go though

I thought mist was v and was very paranoid about it, but was hung up on voting wazza because I thought the team was wazza/eli. after misty came back I saw it as her giving up and decided to stick my vote on there even after Marshal switched

its really not hard to understand

Oh shut the fuck up, you can’t bring something up and then get annoyed when I respond to you both because I find it suspicious.

hey maybe don’t tell me to shut the fuck up