[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Phone away again, I’m gonna go touch grass

1 Like

Okay then, if Mist did flip Mafia, what would’ve been your thoughts on Marshal switching onto me?

I have stated I already understand it, I just wanted you to post it in an easier sense and you’ve made me post about you doing this around 5 times now.

Maybe you should learn to at this point and maybe next time don’t bring it up if you don’t want it discussed, not hard.

Vulgard if u don’t just give one legacy reads post and then hero bomb I will be big sad

hippo are you the angel

2 Likes

they probably would’ve changed. she didnt tho

theres no reason to tell people to shut the fuck up and stuff like that wazza, its just rude. It’s ok to get upset over a game but that was uncalled for, it might be best to step away from the thread for 30~ minutes or so and calm down.

1 Like

i need a binary yes or no answer not just a like

2 Likes

all im sayin
:eyes:

nah I’m not

i think ybw is v again
kiiruma v
eli v
min probably v?

hippo i name
honorary yolo town

sort the rest out yourselves i don’t know anymore

feel free to flame me in postgame if what i’m about to do doesn’t work out
it should be obvious who i’m bombing

1 Like

a player who definitely would’ve already claimed if they were pr so i don’t think i’m killing the angel at least
glgl

1 Like

Judging by your question I think it’s going to hippo but I implore U to consider wazza

shout-out to marl regardless of his alignment

wait no dont kill marl im pretty sure hes town

If you’re blowing me up, can you let me post my explanations for reads first

Marl might be sorc don’t bomb him

2 Likes

Outing as vt to say this but the person ybw thinks is sorc is marl, I’m v tempted to agree

2 Likes

I didnt wanna say it but yes

So, you had no thoughts whatsoever on Marshal switching onto me despite the fact you thought Mist was a giving up wolf? In fact, what was your read on me when Mist did her play to kill me and you thought she was a giving up wolf?

I do not care, this happens in every game I’m in, YBW. You wouldn’t like it if people did the same thing to you every game, you say one thing and instantly you’re told to be quiet and to shut up when you weren’t even the one who caused the discussion in the first place. It’s not needed on either side

If marl is angel sorc I’m almost certain he self healed

2 Likes

But that’s still a bad outcome if a bomb

1 Like