[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Laughs Not sure why you thought Min was scum.

ggs marl

god fucking dammit @ eli death im gonna swallow a ton of Ls though aiuuhguugghh i feel sos tupid especially because he couldve been easily cleared i wish i didnt vote and hammer

Actually, why do you have the bomb?

idk

sorc just gave it to me probably because my reads have been absolute dogshit this entire game priobably

time to spend effort now, wee

Somari

Jank the game. It is slow normally. The frames are molasses. This game is comparable to Virtual Hydlide (not really). It’s so bad. For an epic™ port of the first sonic (?) game, this masterpiece makes sure to disappoint.

oh and you can’t get the good ending

1 Like

I re-evaluated you last night and saw no way that you were confirmed Town and felt that everytime you voted someone you weren’t creating a push, it was instead just following a wagon and I thought you were scum for that, if you genuinely have the bomb then I apologise for that

i do lol, i just need you to help me figure out who to blow up now though

Okay but why you though? There’s so many more people that seem more town than you do, including myself and YBW

because this almost push on me makes me believe youre town even more

you only listed 2 people :sob: thats not just more towny

although it does make me a bit curious too

I forgot about Hippo lmaooo

im gonna be doing some reading and searchbar stuff since ive learned im fucking terrible at vca lolols

1 Like

I’ve been more wrong than right this game, don’t rely on me.

At the moment though, I feel like Hippo is almost definitely Town, YBW is on a similar scale and you are locktown if you genuinely have the bomb, I really doubt anyone is going to counterclaim you having the bomb.

So, right now, I believe if we kill in Kiiruma, BradLand and Leafia, we probably win? I’d more like it to go Kiiruma > Leafia > BradLand, but I’ll allow you to think about things.

When I saw this I panicked a bit and thought Min had already bombed someone before we could all discuss it.

The way I see it, there’s only three acceptable targets for Min to kill and those are Hippo, Kiirume, and me.

I have TMI that I’m town but frankly, I kind of deserve to be in the PoE for my playing this game. I’d say my D1 was pretty good, but after that, I haven’t exactly been ppl laying my best so I can see why people would suspect me.

ok but that does confuse the shit out of me because hippo is a much better bomb target let alone nk target besides marl

No. Min was the only one besides Marl who was clearly town.

Is there a reason you think Hippo is scum? Because tbh based on all of his interactions with mainly Marshal I practically swallowed my pride and just labelled him as Town

I was also clearly Town, I will not let you take that away from me, Marshal was literally telling Vulgard to blow me up

okay lemme just do some iso stuff and ill get back to everyone idk how long itll takre but it probably will be a bit so brb

nah i dont think hes scum i just found it weird