[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Nah, Hippo is not clearly town here.

That’s a point in your favor admittedly and a reason I don’t think you’re scum. Although I do have a tinfoil that you could be the final mafia, it isn’t something that I find likely at all.

wait nvm i feel like i know who im gonna kill

at the same time i feel like i need to do thinking

ugugghjg
mm ok im probably just being lazy so im gonna hurry up

We need to figure out who’s most likely to give Min the bomb here. I honestly doubt it’s someone that Min is scumreading.

Hippo is my top suspect right now honestly.

Actually, another point in Hippo’s favour is that if the Sorc was killed (E.G: D1), we would have Final 3 tomorrow if a wolf was in the final, but instead now we have a F4 if we don’t kill them today meaning we’re in MyLo instead of LyLo.

No. It’s f3 tomorrow.

Ah wait nevermind, I can’t count lmao

1 Like

True. You can’t. Giggles

I sincerely believe Min should get rid of Hippo honestly.

I completely forgot about the factional kill, ignore me, but that still stands, tomorrow it will be F3 but without the Sorc it would be F5 instead meaning Town has another chance to try and hit the wolf.

wait nvm the bomb can also hit the wolf so we aren’t really gaining or losing anything

blegh, I’m being dumb today already

1 Like

Indeed you are.

@Wazza should i yolo it or should i take the time out

im not gonna say who im gonna blow up but like auauughgjgmfejermf i dont actually feel like spending effort but like also like i feel like i have a ton of pressure

I think you should take a break to relax first honestly. We have all day to decide who you should eliminate.

It depends on who you blow up.

If the person you’re going to blow up is someone who probably hasn’t got any reads they haven’t already stated, then it’s fine, but if you think they should have the time to say something then leave it for now. You have time and personally I want to hear your thoughts as well.

1 Like

i guess thats true, i just wanna get this over with in the case i might be wrong

If you’re wrong, no one is going to blame you like at all

Wazza here said it better than I ever could honestly.

Just remember it’s your choice and more than likely we win anyway