[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Was this meant for me?

I’m just going to be off so I might as well have my vote on someone.

You can spend as much time as you want. I’m fine with whatever.

Wahoo VC D4 #4

Voted Voters Votes
kiiruma youbutworse, bradland 2/3
Not Voting Kiiruma, Hippo, Wazza 5

Nope, it was meant for Hippo since Kiiruma isn’t going to vote himself

Yeah not being funny I been too busy to iso again

So what i said before was total bs

Can we all please give legacy on who we want dead tomorrow if kiiruma town.

If I die I’d say hang Brad.

I’ve not been busy, I was just addicted to BTD Battles 2 lmao

2 Likes

@Wazza realistically I think ur most likely to die so can u do this pls

That’s my legacy as well but at this point I have no idea, I just know I never want you dead.

kiiruma hasn’t rlly defended themself at all today despite being given a ton of chances to

That’s kinda why I was half-tempted to hammer them but with no hosts online it’s just a bit pointless, might as well hammer when everyone is in thread so we can nightskip

I really just want this suffering to be over lmfao, it’s not like it was as bad as say Ciconia but that doesn’t make it good

(by the way, this isn’t anything to do with the game, it’s purely just because I sucked lmao)

Okay so, @Hippopablompoyeetus

What are your thoughts on YBW?

I’ve really enjoyed this game ngl, I find when you only play one game every three months or so you enjoy the ones you’re in so much more.

Honestly idk, they have a lot of scummy posts tbh but today theve been prolly the most towny out of brad/kiruma/them.

Also their votes look pretty good I think.

If its a final 3 with me brad ybw I’d say 60% brad 40% ybw which is garbage odds and also brad seems to think its me over ybw so I just know it gonna be a shit show already lmao

I’ve been banned for 3 months and I definitely do not relate

1 Like

Well, sorry, funerals ain’t exactly easy work.
Emotionally and for being able to be present.

1 Like

Once I die, please consider Wazza and Brad.

Wazza mostly due to VCA looking horrendous for them.
She was on the Cloned D1 wagon, fulfilling that ‘quota’ for mafia d1.
And she’s been on both of the other wagons, a leader on the Eli one and a vote which can come across as self pres on the Mist one.

Brad’s a lot of instinct. I feel like they’re one of the more ‘townie’ people and due to my reversal thoughts (as a result of the min bomb), I think they should be suspected lol.

1 Like