[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

I do think we may have been letting Wazza slip by a bit too much, compared to hippo they’ve been eh all game while hippo has been mainly towny. This is a really confusing game though

1 Like

The reason why I’m so townread is because of how every single Mafia interacted with me, if we want to talk about VCA, we can point out so many people that look even worse than me, those being YBW, Bradland and you especially, Hippo’s VCA is funky so that’s irrelevant.

No offence, but this is a bad thing to state, the only time you start suspecting me is if I’m alive tomorrow, this goes for YBW, Hippo and Brad, not you because I’m pretty sure you’re destined to die.

A Mafia being on the Cloned wagon doesn’t exactly make sense, obviously it doesn’t, that’s why most confusion was lead. You were also on the Cloned wagon, buddy.

Both of these are actually very incorrect and it shows you haven’t paid a single bit of attention to this game.

I was the main pusher on Cloned, I made that giant ISO and pushed people to vote on me.
I wasn’t a main pusher on Mistyx until she claimed PR and then resigned it, so we killed her for it due to how suspicious it was, Marshal literally even voted me to try and get me killed instead and you’re going to brush past that?
And finally, while I was a leader on Eli’s wagon, everyone was suspecting me so that’s irrelevant.

All you’ve done is look at my EoD votes, there’s more things to a VCA than looking at my final votes, look at the people who voted me as well, look at the interactions before EOD and why the person who was executed, was executed.

I’m Town, deal with it.

@Kiiruma Do you have any sort of reads on anyone else other than me and Brad because this entire game you’ve done barely anything and I don’t want to comment on that too much since you have your reasoning, clearly, but if you’re Town, I want to know your full opinion on Hippo and YBW, because to my knowledge, you thought I was Town previously and haven’t suspected me at all until today? In fact, you had this to say yesterday:

It appears to me you’ve done a complete flip.

1 Like

U know what an underrated song is, its the one from Madagascar called “I like them chonky” about the hippo in Madagascar

E L I T E

hippo is scum.

Cuz the hippo in Madagascar didn’t get the respect they deserved my hand has been forced

I think Hip is town and should be untouchable, YBW is a wtf choice if you don’t go with Brad tomorrow. I tried making my initial reads list as I came in but I honestly gave up eventually heh, that’s my bad there, I shoulda committed

My first post was kinda a readlist combined with catchup, at least that was my intention at the time lol

I’ll only be able to be around for the next like 30~ minutes so if anyone wants to talk or discuss anything im here. Won’t be around after that for EoD tho

I’m just vibing, don’t really want to hammer so

Fair enough, I’ll probably give a readlist before I go in the off chance I’m nightkilled but I don’t think its likely tbh. I’m also just bored bc I have nothing else to do :skull:

I think everyone’s reads are quite clear already tbh

yeah, just wanna do something yknow

My legacy is to probably kill Brad, maybe YBW depending on your thoughts, @Hippopablompoyeetus

gl, I’ll skip night when I see the day is over but I’m heading out

1 Like

anyone else in thread and wanna talk?

we could even talk about how good inscryption and everhood are :pleading_face:

Yeah my legacy is also kill Brad.

It looks like Kkruma is dying then, they’ve actually seemed p towny in their last few posts tbh just because how unpanixky they are that their death ends the game for mafia?

1 Like

I might just be being hard jebaited tho I imagine mafia wouldn’t obviously panic but I would expect them to super try hard. I think hanging kiruma is still maybe smart option tho?

1 Like

I gotta go soon so my legacy shall simply be a read list

Townreads:
Hippo
Wazza

Scumreads:
Bradland
Kiiruma

so yea, if it aint kiiruma i think kill brad