[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

im gonna try low efforting without being useless @ me with people to iso

@Mistyx

top wagon + high-value-to-sort-their-alignment: Wazza

lowposters who will be really fast to Iso, have done some plausibly-AI things, but I don’t have a strong read in either direction: cloned, Hippo

hippo gth town cuz i think his post about “arctic voted me, a villager, so he must be a wolf” is a bit bold for a wolf to make, and he just doesn’t seem to care about the game in a way i think is villagery

cheese gth wolf for being high engagement low impact early

i don’t think he believed in his posts @ vulgard

1 Like

i’m not reading wazza’s iso actually did she get in an argument with someone over something insubstantial and now she’s top wagon for it

It was with arete for uhhhh something I completely forgot

when you put it that way it makes me feel dumb

Started with wazza asking me why I claimed Sorcerer so early and it devolved into “no your points are bad” “no read my posts” stuff like that

okay so wazza is a villager

/vote clonedcheese

can you talk to me about that more

because like

she regularly gets into dumb arguments as scum :wowee: (not saying that it’s wolfy, just not clearing)

who are you talking to

Mist

my points of comparison are ciconia and umineko 1

like she’s stubborn as both alignments yeah but its a lot less pointless when she’s wolfing ime

the main thing I remember from Umineko 1 is her staking out the position ‘Arete is a villager, therefore we should vote them out’ although admittedly that probably has a lot to do with my experience of Umineko 1

2 Likes

well that worked so it wasnt pointless :^)

OH SON OF A BITCH THIS STARTED!

HI EVERYONE I’M BRADLAND ALSO KNOWN AS BLUEKANG IN MAFIAUNIVERSE AND I USUALLY BEGIN WITH A COOL LIU KANG GIF INTRO, LIKE THIS!

ISN’T THAT SO FUCKING COOL!?

I THINK SO!

TOWNREAD ME GOD DAMMIT! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

locktown

Give me a minute let me read up on everything. :tired_face:

Wahoo VC #6

Voted Voters Votes
Wazza Marshal(#81), Hippopablompoyeetus (#148), Arete (#235) 3/9
Vulgard EliThePsycho (#429) 1/9
Hippopablompoyeetus Arctic (#37) 1/9
Marshal Vulgard (#333) 1/9
Arete Wazza (#352) 1/9
EliThePsycho YoubutWorse (#478) 1/9
Clonedcheese Mistyx (#489) 1/9
Not Voting Outedwolf, Kiiruma, Clonedcheese, Marluxion, Bradland, Atlas, Min, Leafia 8

Also I just remembered to respond to Arctics thing that I’m not gonna bother finding

I don’t have a rating for my scum game

My first and so far only game was when I first started playing forum mafia and had to figure out a bunch of mechanics