[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

yes

let’s be real, who thinks of this

If you shouldn’t you have, contains decent setup info

Basically it says that sorc should try to bomb townies in POE and try to avoid giving it to wolves so they don’t kill power players or PR’S

Yeah. Giving it to wolves would be bad.

not u

Wazza never responded to this, despite having read the post since she replied to it. Gonna give her the benefit of the doubt here and basically ask again so she can respond when she wakes up
@Wazza

I kind of… ignored most of what Arete and Wazza were doing ngl because it all seemed kinda mean spirited and also lead like no where

I also think reading OutedWolf as scum after 1 post is kinda dumb, even if I understand the reasoning behind it

So far my reads haven’t changed much. Arctic and Atlas still V in my eyes (Atlas even more so honestly). Wazza still looks scummy to me.

IDK what leafia is doing but then again I never really do so I will simply leave her slot for later and call her null

Eli has done nothing so far and has also just provided no explanation for reads which could be lazy town but imo its scummy and they need to do at least a bit more

thank u for reading my update no one asked for :)

oh yeah I probably should have done this in that post since I wanted to but forgor
Wazza is scummy but she has time to redeem and its not like were gonna hammer or anything. right?

so for now I shall place a vote on
/Vote EliThePsycho @Host_Account_1

What I’m oing now is heading to bed. Good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

4 Likes

323 new posts huh

3 Likes

im gonna try low efforting without being useless @ me with people to iso

@Mistyx

top wagon + high-value-to-sort-their-alignment: Wazza

lowposters who will be really fast to Iso, have done some plausibly-AI things, but I don’t have a strong read in either direction: cloned, Hippo

hippo gth town cuz i think his post about “arctic voted me, a villager, so he must be a wolf” is a bit bold for a wolf to make, and he just doesn’t seem to care about the game in a way i think is villagery

cheese gth wolf for being high engagement low impact early

i don’t think he believed in his posts @ vulgard

1 Like

i’m not reading wazza’s iso actually did she get in an argument with someone over something insubstantial and now she’s top wagon for it

It was with arete for uhhhh something I completely forgot

when you put it that way it makes me feel dumb

Started with wazza asking me why I claimed Sorcerer so early and it devolved into “no your points are bad” “no read my posts” stuff like that

okay so wazza is a villager

/vote clonedcheese

can you talk to me about that more

because like

she regularly gets into dumb arguments as scum :wowee: (not saying that it’s wolfy, just not clearing)

who are you talking to

Mist