[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Also, I could use help with decisions

I didnt claim just to die

As far as I can tell, there’s no downsides from me announcing who I’m going to or what’s gonna happen

Atlas, if you are the sorcerer, the decision of who to bomb should never be publicly decided. Wolves can nightkill the person, stalk them to confirm who sorc is, and a variety of other things.

If you are the sorc the decision of bomb should be left up to you and not thread.

Or even just give me a list

you know I forgot about this

What I’m doing is shrouding judgement, but we’ll go with your thing if you really want.

Tell me, what’s wrong with wolves killing the person who is decided?

Your what now

The worst thing that they can do is stalk them, which if Atlas really is the Sorcerer, he has nothing to care about, but the killing statement makes no sense.

FUCK I was gonna vote myself on post #69 to have it in vc

:|

1 Like

Shrouding Judgement. I mean, it’s right there, you can read it.

Also, I have no idea what I’m doing longterm btw, I’ve barely even read the op :wowee:, I’ve not played in too long

i was gonna say “wow we updated the vc bot? the postnums are cool” and realized.

Why?

i see where you get this and like it

These posts though? completely over-analyzing and not helpful like at all.

…Nevermind, apparently you were joking or something.

Looking at the convo between you and wazza is like, looking at people speaking another language. WTF are you even talking about. Maybe i should’ve spent time actually reading op or something cuz im lost af

I definitely hve zero idea whatr im reading and should probably actually go do that now. LMAO

takes away town KP entirely, which will put game in a positon where N3 wolves have a bomb and there’s enough players ITT where they have room to manuever it before lylo.

if wolves are selected to have bomb they immediately go into antispew as well

you also can’t catch TMI of wolves on who has bomb.

1 Like

I’ve thought a LOT about the setup, it should be the sorc’s decision every time

1 Like

Other strats that can’t work are sorc + angel publicly targetting same person to give 2 town-controlled dayvigs, again cuz mafia can just nightkill bomb holder

giving them the power to decide if the bomb is in the next day or not is absolutely not something that should be afforded

the only reason to decide it publicly is if the sorc is genuinely so unsure of who to give it to, and even then it’s easier to just shoot it somewhere inside of consensus instead of all of the drawbacks mentioned above

/vote min

hi min are you scum

Atlas is probably v regardless if hes actually sorc or not cuz a play like that is dumb 2 do as maf specifically

i dont rly believe wazza and marshal are both scum but i really dont understand the mech talk so im not dying on that hill.

no

ok

Arctic voted me and I’m town.

This they must be mafia.

/vote arctic @Host_Account_1