[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Okay so if you were real PR, what stops you from you know, dying, being killed, whatever else all because you outed?

Would I rather die with my backup over there, or kill four town and doom the game

1 Like

soulreading this mafia
/vote Marshal @Host_Account_1

coward

/vote :b:ulgard @Host_Account_1

leaning village on min

Wahoo VC #1

Voted Voters Votes
Min Hippopablompoyeetus (#34) 1/9
Arctic Min (#35) 1/9
Hippopablompoyeetus Arctic (#37) 1/9
Marshal Vulgard (#43) 1/9
Vulgard Mistyx (#44) 1/9
1 Like

let it rand

4 Likes

it took an immense amount of willpower to make that post

250 votecount

Shut up

Wait don’t actually come back people need to talk

leaning v on atlas

Removing your backup from the game hinders Town, in fact, I’d argue you being alive to help the backup live is a better alternative no matter what

game is slow asf, i’ve been waiting to do something but threads been crawling so slowly I can’t even do it.

so instead ill throw out that mistyx is clearly wolf who didn’t want to rand wolf and vul is spewed v by her reaction.

1 Like

Let’s say I screw up twice and town mislynches twice

Mafia would have had two kills

4 + 2 + 2

Thats 8 town dead

Aka My/lo D3 with the explosive from d3 mafia

wolf who wished they rolled town. Probably on a subpar team.

denies townread on self from vulgard indicating she’d really rather not be alive and sees self as expendable

Specifically mafia goon. next.

And what stops the new Sorcerer from screwing up.

Besides, you actually get no blame.

The person you give it too would be decided beforehand anyway, the Town isn’t going to just focus on random stuff.

Furthermore, if you’re nightkilled, you still have to choose a player anyway or it’s decided randomly, and to add ontop of that, if you’re lynched today, the new Angel has to choose.

wazza is very clearly rolefishing atlas to get a read if he’s actually the sorc or memeing and we’re just letting it happen

1 Like

this one is more serious

I’m the newest person here and I don’t have confidence in my wisdom when it could literally win or lose us the game

Look at any Mylo I’ve been in ever