[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

:handshake:

1 Like

I kinda like the “I think leafia might have TMI on cloned” tthing from eli, which is 1 more thing than I like about cloneds slot

1 Like

So between Leafia, Eli, and Cloned who is most likely mafia?

cloned imo

Bet

The vaccine knocked me out longer than i expected

Narcicissm time

1. …do i know you?
  2. Frozen wolfs arent a thing, especially not for me

…the fuck is wrong with yall
Ive done nothing to warrant this

…yea maybe due to the fact that i havent existed

The fuck is this
“Ah yes lets just hammer this” is never town here

You agree with leafia having tmi on me but are somehow pushing me?

Wtf is this thought process

Literally every case against me is “lolviberead” and its ridiculous

Im good at carching people spewing bs on me and thats whats happening here; people are waaaaaaaay too okay with me dying with no solid evidence and im frustrated that nobody else is seeing this

Both Mist and Kiiruma are voting me for “vibes” which ???

Brad has voted me for the whole Vul thing which i have explained time and time again was banter and has not changed off

Marshal’s thought progression sucks ass, somehow scumreading all of Wazza, Leafia, and myself but having no issues with quickhammering me

Wazza still has yet to explain their vote on me from #960, and afaik min hasnt explained their read either

Leafia just decides to come in and be like “in okay with cloned dying” even when they townread me earlier with no posts

@town voting me you need to reconsider and go onto someone like Marshal

Go back and look why people are voting me. Yall shouldnt be okay with this

The only real people who have a chance of dying today are you eli and Marshal pretty sure

If I were you, I’d isolate one to choose and make them the one who dies in your place

Missed this as well

But why the fuck is everyone just okay with me dying

There’s been no solid accusation

Nothing past “they dont feel right” which is laughable

And im sitting at L-3

Tf

If you do nothing here you will likely die

You can use this sentence to describe life.

I did not say this, I said I liked that eli said it not that I agreed

Ill accept this

/vote Marshal @Host_Account_1

Full full ISO to come after dinner, but for a start look at this clusterfuck:

Their thought process on me doesnt make sense, saying both Wazza is sketchy and agreeing with Leafia TMI, but still somehow hellbent on targetting me

Not to mention

Just this should comfortably convince yall to at least get off the ML wagon if not vote Marshal

also literally never said I wolfread leafia and already directly responded to why wazza voting you doesnt put me off the wagon

do better

Youve credited Eli for saying it

If you werent in the mindset of “kill cheese” you wouldve been like “no, thats not tmi cuz cheese is scum here lol”

I think it’s a villagery thought even if I disagree

I’m dying tonight likely, so before I forgot:

When the bomb gets passed to angel:

NEVER GIVE THE BOMB TO MARSHAL

This is not a post a town member makes which says: I will respectfully consider someone to bomb using everyone’s global opinions and not just going off on a win

This is a post someone makes which says: I’m ignoring thread and killing who I want

And looking at marshals reads, that isn’t good.

I meant more in a sense of “I can ignore thread tinfoiling/wolfreading me” not ignoring everyone elses reads

although frankly imma go for who I think is the likeliest mafia, not for consensus, but I will at least listen to imput should I hold the bomb

Forget

When the bomb permissions

You sure you didn’t make that up right now because you realized it sounded suspicious?