Magnus- 271
May- 191
PoisonedSquid- 188
min- 223
epitau- 163
Zorvo- 299
Apocryphal- 320
Kanave- 195

@Zorvo has incurred a -10% penalty for posts tomorrow due to exceeding cap. Further violations will be treated more harshly.

@Apocryphal was

Summary

Day 2 has started and will end at 2022-07-16T16:00:00Z

good morning chat

i remain unsuprised

*Good morbing

2 Likes

ah my mistake

2 Likes

so okay

what was that epitau wagon

the wagon on pigeon was perfectly fine and y’all almost haha funnied it out of existence to try to kill someone who wasn’t even posting wolfy

My assumption was that it was town v town and led by scum to either 1. Look like they didn’t support a town vote or 2. Kill Epitau, have them flip town, and then force us to waste another day killing Pigeon.

I like that it existed, because it made the Pigeon vote feel like more of a decision, and decisions can be analyzed, but I don’t think it was a particularly good idea.

3 Likes

Okay, that’s not entirely true. I don’t think actually executing Epitau would have been a good idea, but looking like we were going to execute them was a good idea.

2 Likes

I guess it was because they barely posted, but the posts were bad enough that the mob was going haha funni

this is why it is so bad to pull stuff like this

if epitau had flipped town we would have literally completely wasted today killing pigeon probably without getting anything productive done

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

im looking at this or squid today

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho I don’t entirely agree with or trust Misty here, but I do love to make my vote useful rather than idle, and two votes is better than one.

1 Like

do you think squid is more or less sus than eliza is?

Also I agree with the suspicion of Eliza, to be clear. I just don’t agree with Misty on the counterwagon being inherently bad. It’s good, because it gives me the ability to eye the person who started it.

1 Like