[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Also I agree with the suspicion of Eliza, to be clear. I just don’t agree with Misty on the counterwagon being inherently bad. It’s good, because it gives me the ability to eye the person who started it.

1 Like

Same here. With how loud Apoc was being, I somewhat expected him to be the nightkill. I’ll also say that the fact that Zorvo wasn’t killed last night does make Magnus look a bit better in my eyes. Not enough to convince me he’s town though, but enough for me to consider the possibility that he is even after the slipping he did lat we’d yesterday. All in all, I’m satisfied with how EoD went since we got some juicy wagonomics from it. I’ll let someone else figure out what they all mean though. I’m no good at that. All I’ll say is that I do think everyone not on Pigeon looks at least a tiny bit better, especially if they expressed doubt that his execution was the right one to make.

Uhhh I have not had a chance to backread with this flip in mind, as I’m on my phone, but Eliza feels more suspicious from my memory.

1 Like

That’s something I found really weird too. Those that wanted an epitau execution aren’t looking as good in my eyes. I almost forgot about that too. Thanks for reminding me Misty.

is this because i started a CFD to somebody who literally hasn’t even flipped

Yea

1 Like

I’m what you call an expert on wagonomics

1 Like

well i thought your posts beforehand weren’t good but yeah

you can do better than that

Nah

1 Like

may with apo flipping town do you still think the wagon was scumled

@Host_Account_1 reset the vc

I can probably do a little better. But that requires “backreading” and “thinking”, which are not only clearly maf tells, but difficult when I’m on my phone and busy. So my vote stands.

2 Likes

you forgot to do that
there is still 5 votes on pigeon

Wagon on whom?

1 Like

on epitau

apo was the main one really pushing for it to be a flashwagon

1 Like

you know i just connected the dots that aprochraphyl isn’t achromatic

1 Like

Ah, I didn’t remember that Apo was pushing for it to be a flashwagon. Whoops.

I didn’t really scumread Apo on the first place, so this doesn’t change my vague feelings about the wagon. Again, I’ll have to read in more detail to rethink it, but I still think scum would jump onto a counterwagon in that sort of situation - my instinct that it was pushed by scum is driven much more by that than looks at individual people (which I have not done).

3 Likes

Good morning town

That’s certainly true. I also think Zorvo’s punishment for going over the postcap is fair too.

And

I can support this. VOTE: Eliza

My thoughts exactly. It’s where I think we should be looking today honestly.

Good morbing. You misspelled morbing there too.