AAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Final VC:

ElizaThePsycho (6): Achromatic, May, Magnus, Leafia, Mistyx, epitau
Magnus (2): Kanave, PoisonedSquid
Jaiden (1): min
Zorvo (1): Jaiden
Mistyx (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (1): ElizaThePsycho

You have 5 minutes to dm with corrections.

Eliza was

Night 2 begins, to end at 2022-07-25T16:00:00Z.

6 Likes

Apologies for late timing, my alarms turned off. To compensate, EOD will now be 2022-07-27T16:30:00Z

1 Like

@May has been killed in the night.
They were

@min has been given a gun. min may publicly morb a player today.

1 Like
1 Like

Yep. Called it

Min. Despite what you mightsee, you only have one gun and not two. Giggles At least we know min is a villager now so that’s something.

Either Achro is deepwolving hardcore or scum want us to think that way. And the fact that one of my scumreads is confirmed wrong, I feel like I’m already dead

Considering Achro was wrong about Eliza, I’m not too surprised he wasn’t the night kill myself. What were May’s reads? She was likely onto something.

I feel it would be best for min to shoot a consensus PoE slot that’s actually active too.

That way, if they become an IC, they can actually help the town figure out who the wolves are and if they’re a wolf, it’ll help us figure things out through their associations.

1 Like

From what I’m reading through, excluding Eliza, May looked like he was suspecting Misty but I also found this town read on Kanave which it doesn’t sound like he had too much confidence in

@min Since you have the gun, who are you tempted to shoot the most?

Hmmm, both Misty and Kanve would make for good shots I think. So would Magnus honestly.

1 Like

Magnus has been really making me uneasy and the fact that his wagon has always died down despite him being suspected on both days makes me think even more that he’s scum

Yeah, that definitely points to that.

1 Like

Plus, there’s been a lot of controversy regarding his slot too, which is why I personally think he’d be the best shot.

1 Like

I’m glad we can agree on that.

Now I’m wondering what everyone else thinks. I find it sad that we’re the only people active on SoD even if the start got delayed :cry: