[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Yeah, that definitely points to that.

1 Like

Plus, thereā€™s been a lot of controversy regarding his slot too, which is why I personally think heā€™d be the best shot.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad we can agree on that.

Now Iā€™m wondering what everyone else thinks. I find it sad that weā€™re the only people active on SoD even if the start got delayed :cry:

Me too and me too. Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one here right now though.

i am currently on my way to six flags

going to reread stuff later but donā€™t expect much from me today

2 Likes

Alright and I hope you have fun there.

1 Like

Thatā€™s okay. Have fun there!

Hello. I have a headache atm so I am not at the peak of my evil powers, however read Mistyā€™s reaction to me saying she should be shot today and realize that is not town. Her, as town, believing that I am a big bad wolf for giving her a chance to be confirmed town today and to continue to say I am wolf today rather than yeeting her yesterday makes no sense.

I am around just not feeling great, so if you can notify me to ask questions I can answer I just donā€™t have the brain power to go on my own adventures.

I felt this yesterday too but I wanted eliza gone because I felt like misty/eliza had some w/w equity and I in no way wanted to reverse this order and have someone shooting eliza today only for it to end up she was town and then she still remained to do nothing.

no regrets etc

I hope you feel better soon.

:wowee:

Good news Min after careful consideration I have decided you are town.

2 Likes

I donā€™t even know. Receiving the gun makes me rethink a lot

Remind me what your previous reads were?

Based!

Yeah. Min is now my top townread.

1. Mistyx - light town
  2. Achromatic - town
  3. Jaiden - nullscum
  4. Leafia - townread
  5. Magnus - nullscum
  6. PoisonedSquid - weh
  7. epitau - null
  8. Zorvo - town?
  9. Kanave - town?
1 Like

Kinda updated basically

1 Like

I need everyone to give me their tales so I can absorb it and add that to my brain

Takes*