[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

That appears to be the case yeah. Will have to think on why that is after going over things more.

Can you read up on Kanave and share your thoughts there?

right, kanave, will do in a bit (or tomorrow on my computer, phones are annoying)

So first thought is they just didnt want pigeon to be able to talk himself out of pressure.

1 Like

Epitau has been modkilled

DO NOT DISCUSS THE CIRCUMSTANCES BEHIND WHY MOD ACTIONS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN TAKEN

Day has been ended prematurely with no execution.

Night 3 will be extended to fit with our normal start of day time. So 2022-07-28T16:00:00Z. We apologize for the inconvenience.

@min has been morbered in the night.

min was

Day 4 begins, to end at 2022-07-30T16:00:00Z

1 Like

Not surprised min died and at least we know that Epiteu was town now.

Wait… The morb gun isn’t a daily mechanic thing? :cry:

Well NOW I realized it :sob:

1 Like

@Host_Account_1 You didn’t properly @ everyone there. You just listed all the living players.

Of course it isn’t. It’s one time only. In your defense though, I didn’t realize it was one time only the first time I replaced into a tainado game either.

That was to reset the automated vote count.

1 Like

I think this is my first tainado game so uh… :^)

Ah okay.

Fair enough. Also,we need to get a wolf out today. If we misexe again, we go into lylo.

Right. I want to solve the Kanave/Magnus situation once and for all, so I’ll get this set up now. I’m down for potentially voting someone else if there’s good reason for it, but with the epitau wagon being almost all town and epitau being town themselves, this is more likely to be scum

VOTE: Kanave @Host_Account_1

Yeah, that’s what I’m currently thinking too. I don’t think it’s very likely at all that the Epiteu wagon was oure at its height after all.

VOTE: Kanave

No one else vote for him though.

1 Like

*was pure at