[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

I thought Achro meant overall shots, not today’s shots

Only one shot was made today.

I feel like it’s necessary to point out that I threw out that wallpost accusation against Epitau at the start of D2*, so we aren’t W/W and everyone’s effectively agreed I can’t be W/W with Kanave.

1 Like

Going to head out for now, but I should be back before EoD. Good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

3 Likes

Since you’re a fan of wagonomics, could you read up on D1’s EOD, specifically the flashwagon on Epitau and share your thoughts? I know you read up on the Pigeon wagon, but it would be nice to hear your thoughts on whether you think that wagon was pure or not.

Nothing stops you from being wolves with Jaiden though.

Yeah, I can do that. I have a feeling there might be one scum on there if epitau’s town, but I don’t mind reading the posts of people that initially jumped into it

Oh also @Achromatic and @Jaiden
(I’m presuming Achro is also a TOS user.)

Leafia did play on the site but only once under a different username and then they stopped playing there because they don’t like page forums, only discord like forums like this site.

At its highest point, the epitau wagon was tied with Pigeon’s with the following people on each wagon:
Pigeon - min, Mistyx, Jaiden, Magnus, and epitau
epitau - ElizaThePsycho,may, Apocryphal, thepigeonnyc, and Kanave

Pretty much almost everyone that was on the epitau wagon was town. Even when may swapped their vote to Pigeon, Achro placed their vote on epitau instead of may

And then this post happened

That’s when people were like “Yeah, this was a terrible idea” and stopped pushing for it just because they don’t know what the word “bus” is

Clearly, the wagon was town driven with Eliza leading it before running straight into a brick wall. Does this mean that epitau is scum? Maybe. It was a sudden wagon that first got me concerned, but looking back at it, scum can’t really take control of it if a wagon on one of their scum buddies suddenly appeared out of nowhere

Does this make me think Kanave as more of a townie? Eh… Probably not. Epitau might not know what bussing means, but Kanave probably does since I think they have some experience with these type of games before

At some point, epitau is a great shot or lynch to go for, but I don’t think lynching them today would yield a lot of information towards anyone else’s alignment

yeah i keep forgetting this game exists. you can thank someone for reminding me to post at all

to this i will restate

Anyone can say that so eh :woman_shrugging:

I know you haven’t been following the thread much, but is there anything you remember from it that stands out to you or do you have any reads that might help us get to know your thought process a bit?

zoRecreationalVehicleo what’s a POE
also all of my votes are “follow the crowd” so um. yeah

Nobody mentioned a PoE, at least not here anyway :eyes:

Where did you get that word from?

i know misty was sussed out from posting patterns and zoRecreationalVehicleo has something against my name, and that’s about it
oh and it seems everyone’s analysing d1 votes now
besides that the rest of the game was stored in my short term memory

OH YOU MEAN ZORVO! It was hard to tell for me

here

and here

Ok okay then. For a second there, I mistook it as a wolf accidently typing in the thread instead of the scum chat.

But yeah, I’ll let it slide :pensive:

Anyway, PoE stands for Process of Elimination which refers to the group of people left that are potential scum if the people that are generally read as town are excluded from the pool

At least I think that’s how it’s described

Honestly that is actually a good point.
Mist instantly slammed a vote on Eliza Day 2 for the EPit push.

:thinking:

Do you happen to be talking privately with this “someone”?